Chapter 17

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Read my authors note at the end for the lols. 

 

 

Authors POV

 

"W-what are you doing here?" 

He rolls his eyes before continuing his way. "It's not like I want to walk with you either princess, but Jonghyun told me to pick you up." Key answers coolly. 

Yumi rolls her eyes as he fastens his pace, whistling his way though the streets. "What's the point in waiting for me that whole time if you're going to walk ahead of me anyway?" she grumbles running slightly forward to be in line with him. 

"Not my fault you have short legs." he says as she pouts, looking down at her legs with a frown. 

"Where's Jonghyun anyway?" she asks as she crosses her arms. "Because he's much nicer than this replacement he sent. " she says with a scowl. 

Key chuckles before flipping his hair. "He said it's bad luck to see each other on the special day." 

Yumi pauses as she makes a face. "We're not... getting married." 

Key keeps a straight face before bursting out laughing. "I'm kidding, I just wanted to see your reaction." he makes an okay sign with his fingers as he continues to laugh his head off. "So worth it." 

She sighs. "Is he okay?" 

Key nods. "Yeah, he just couldn't be bothered coming early." he smirks as he looks at Yumi's pouting face. "Or maybe he doesn't like how ugly your face is in the morning." 

Yumi gasps loudly as she looks forwards. "I just might like you if you weren't so mean." 

"And I might just like you if you didn’t have short legs." he teases back. 

Yumi gasps before pushing him, grumbling as she makes her own way towards the school, shouting an "I'm telling on you", before running away. 

 

Yumi closes her locker and jumps slightly at the puffed out Key looking down at her with deep breaths. "Don't tell on me!" he whines as he stomps his left foot. "He'll seriously smash me to a pulp." 

She smirks, awing as she throws him a puppy look. "I'm sure you can handle yourself right?" she says as she pats his shoulder. "Poor thing." 

"It's not my fault you have short legs I was being honest." he says, keeping his head high.

"Meanie." she grumbles as she slams close her locker. 

Key laughs as he pats Yumi's head, ruffling her hair. "You're cute." 

Yumi frowns as she pushes his hand away quickly. "You're just trying to be nice so I don’t tell on you." 

"Not true!" Key whines. He looks at her expectantly as he smiles widely. "But if I were, is it working?" 

Yumi rolls her eyes as she presses her pointy finger against her chin. "Mh... nope!" she exclaims before running away whilst giggling. 

"Wha-" Key chuckles as he shakes his head. "This girl." he mumbles. 

 

Yumi's POV (After school)

 

I take a deep breath as I look at myself in my mirror. Key had chosen a white crop jumper with a black skater skirt. Although skirts were never really my thing, and I have no idea how it even got into my wardrobe, I thought it looked okay. I tied the shoelaces of my black chucks before stuffing a beanie on top of my curled up hair. I gasp and jump on the spot a little once I hear the doorbell ring, my nerves all of a sudden getting the best of me. I breathe out once before grabbing my bag and stepping down the stairs quickly. The doorbell rings again and I roll my eyes. How impatient. "I'm coming!" 

I open the front door with a big smile on my face, expecting to see Jonghyun, but see him instead. My smile is turned into a scowl as I watch him smile cheekily at me. "Expecting someone else?" Key says as he invites himself in. "I wanted to see if you made yourself dateworthy." 

I gasp as I push him slightly as I close my door. "You really are a meanie you know that." 

He chuckles as he looks me up and down and does an okay sigh with his fingers. "You look reasonable. Good enough to make sure that dino didnt know what would hit him." he says with a smirk. 

 

Authors POV

 

"When's Jonghyun coming anyway?" 

Key presses his lips together. "Probably any minute now." the doorbell dings again and he claps his hands together. "Creepy or what?" 

Yumi rolls her eyes as she opens the door to an angry Jonghyun. "Kibum." he says angrily. 

Key laughs loudly as Jonghyun walks in. "Hey hey dino why so glum chum?" 

"Oh you would be too if I pushed you and ran ahead of you." 

"Sorry not sorry." Key says with a shrug. "Wellp, guess thats my que to leave. See ya dino. Bye shortie." he bids as he walks out the door. 

Jonghyun sighs as he shakes his head, looking back at Yumi. "Hey." 

"Hey." 

He smiles at her as he pulls her close, leaning his head against the side of her face. "You look beautiful as always." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter