Chapter 29

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guess who's back, back again.

 

 

 

Yumi smiles to herself as Jonghyun shoots in another goal. She was currently at the basketball training after school, waiting for Jonghyun to finish. Yumi was just on her phone, once in a while tuning into the game when she could hear the cheerleaders cheering.

 

Yumi rolls her eyes to herself as she watches a girl squealing with her friends before taking an unopened water bottle and walking towards the boys. She best not be giving that to my boy.

 

"Who knew you were the jealous type." Key says as he pinches her nose before sipping on his water, causing Yumi to wince as she slaps his hand away.

 

"I am SO not jealous." she says as she watches the girl stop in front of Jonghyun and Minho, who were high fiving about something, though that was the last thing on Yumi's mind.

 

Key looks at her then back at the boys excitedly, waiting for a catfight to happen. He rolls his eyes as he looks back at Yumi who was scowling as the girl starts talking to the two boys. He offers her a small towel then ushers her to get up, pushing her slightly towards the court. Yumi groans as she starts to walk towards them, all of a sudden becoming shy.

 

She rolls her eyes as she watches the girl twirl her hair between her fingers, batting her eyelashes at Jonghyun. Minho chuckles as he sees Yumi coming towards them with a jealous look on her face, Jonghyun's face blank as he looked at the girl in front of him.

 

"Jjongie." Yumi coos, as she stands close next to him, patting his neck and arms with the small towel Key had given her.

 

Jonghyun turns his head and smiles widely as he lets Yumi dry his sweat. "Baby." he says with a wide smile excitedly. "How sick was my last shot?!" he says as Yumi giggles, showing an okay sign.

 

"What are you doing here Yumi?" Minho asks with his eyebrows raised, attempting to control his laughter.

 

Yumi pretends to shoot him with her fingers as she pouts. "Who are you?" she asks the girl in front of the, who was standing with her arms crossed. Yumi tsks as Minho starts laughing loudly, Jonghyun suddenly intertwining his hands with Yumi's.

 

"Choi Anyoung." the girl says coolly, looking at her nail buds. "Oppa do you want to go grab a drink?" she asks as she looks at Jonghyun.

 

"Actually-"

 

"So you're coming over right? Grandma wants you to stay over for dinner." Yumi says loudly, loud enough for the girl to hear.

 

"Oh are you two siblings?" the girl asks innocently.

 

"She's actually my-"

 

"No." Yumi says with a forced smile as she steps forward a bit, only to be stopped by Jonghyun.

 

"Oh then are you his maid or something?" she asks with a smirk.

 

Before Jonghyun could say anything he lets go of the scowling Yumi, who steps forwards, close enough to slap the girls face. "Listen you fake little wannabe Asian barbie doll." the girl gasps. "This boy," Yumi says as she points to Jonghyun, then grabs his hand and intertwining their fingers. "Is MY boyfriend. So back off or I SWEAR I will shove your little fake nails up your !" the girls mouth stays open before she humfs and walks away back to her squad. "That's right." Yumi mumbles to herself as she watches the girl walk away, feeling proud of herself.

 

"I swear, you have been spending WAAAY too much time with Jonghyun, I swear you guys sound exactly the same these days." Minho says as he ruffles Yumi's hair.

 

"That was… hot." Jonghyun says as he wraps his arms around Yumi's waist.

 

"Jealous much?" Minho says with a smirk.

 

"Pfft." Yumi says as she pushes his arms away and crosses her arms. "Jealous of THAT? Jealous and Yumi do not go in the same sentence." she says quickly with a shake of her head.

 

Jonghyun nods, not convinced whilst chuckling. "I didn't think you were the jealous type." he says as they walk over to Key alongside with Minho.

 

"Shut up." Yumi says as Minho squeezes her cheeks teasingly.

 

 

 

"Stop teasing me!" Yumi whines as Minho and Jonghyun continue laughing at her. "Key was the one that gave me the towel! I was practically forced!"

 

Key rolls his eyes. "Suuure." he says.

 

They step out of the gym and start walking out the school as Yumi pouts. "It was pretty funny." Minho says as Yumi links her left arm with his right.

 

She rolls her eyes as Jonghyun wraps his arm around her waist. "You're actually such a cutie." he mumbles.

"Cuter than that fake little girl." she grumbles, making all the boys cry in laughter.

 

She pauses for a bit as she sees a figure in front of the, near the gates. She giggles to herself as she starts pulling Jonghyun along with her. "Oppa." she says with a little squeal.

 

"Princess." Daehyun says.

 

Minho looks at him hardly then at his hyung Jonghyun. "Hyung what is this?" he asks weirdly as he looks at Daehyun, tightening his hold on Yumi's left arm.

 

Jonghyun lets out a little smile as he looks at Daehyun and Yumi, letting go of his hand. "I'll come to your house later okay?" he says to Yumi as he puts a kiss on her forehead.

 

He faces Daehyun and gives him a small nod. "Later." he mutters.

 

Daehyun nods as he hangs his arm around Yumi's shoulder, leading her away as she waves goodbye to both Jonghyun and Minho with a wide smile on her face.

 

 

Flashback

 

"He's our brother Yumi." Gdragon says.

 

Yumi chokes on her pancake before Jonghyun worriedly starts to pat at her back, offering her some water. "B-brother?!" she asks.

 

 

Flashback (10 years ago)

 

12 year old Jiyoung chuckles as Yumi swings her legs back and forth as 9 year old Daehyun piggy backs her. "Geez princess you're so heavy!" he says with a loud exaggerated groan. "I think my back is slowly breaking."

 

Yumi awws as she squeezes his neck to choke him. "Daehyunnie oppa I could kill you right now you know?!" she says as she urghs at Jiyoung. "Jiyounggie oppa do you hear this boy? He's still teasing me." she says with a pout as she messes up his hair roughly, causing Daehyun to groan.

 

"Well you are heavy." he mutters.

 

Jiyoung rolls his eyes at his two siblings as he looks up at the sky. "Come on guys it looks like its gonna rain." he says as he walks faster.

 

"Hyung can you carry her on your back now?" Daehyun says out of breath.

 

Yumi pouts. "Just put me down then." she mumbles.

 

"He would if you weren't dumb enough to sprain your ankle from dancing." Jiyoung says with a smirk.

"I wouldn't call what she was doing dancing. Our girl here has two left feet." Daehyun says with a chuckle.

"You oppas bully me too much." Yumi says as she rests her right cheek on Daehyun's neck.

 

"Okay seriously I think I just saw lightning." Jiyoung says as they continue walking their way home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter