Chapter 24

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE BIG REVEAL ;)

Btw, if you haven't read it, i updated yesterday, just fyi so go back if you havent read it yet :')

 

 

"Whoa." Yumi says as she looks around at the amount of cars in the garage they were currently in.

Jonghyun rubs the back of his head as he watches Yumi's reaction closely. "My parents like giving me cars."

"Your parents?"

He nods his head. "Yeah, they think showering me with cars and a nice apartment is better than actually being with me apparently." he says with a scoff.

Yumi purses her lip as she squeezes his arms softly. "You can ride?" she asks as she points at a motorbike.

He smirks. "Of course." he says with a chuckle. "Want to ride that to school?"

"No way." Yumi says as she shakes her head. "Maybe some other time when I'm not wearing a dress." she says as she points down to her school uniform. Key had gotten it for her, since her grandparents were away for the week at some seminar, who knows, Yumi definitely didn't.

Jonghyun shrugs before unlocking a white Range Rover, opening the front seat door whilst smirking at Yumi. "After you baby." he says with a smile. "Oh how I miss calling you baby."

Yumi gets in as she giggles. "You surely said it alot yesterday."

Jonghyun groans as he closes the door, running to the drivers side, and getting in. "Say, what other idiotic things did I say yesterday?" he mutters as he starts the drive to school. He keeps one hand on the wheel, and intertwines the other with Yumi's hand.

Yumi smirks as she puts a finger to her lip. "Oh I don't know. Do you remember telling me off and saying 'all the girls put together aren't even half as pretty as my baby'?" she says while laughing. "Or 'this body is only for my baby." she says, barely being able to due to how much she was laughing.

Jonghyun rolls his eyes as he keeps his eyes on the road. "Well that's embarassing." he smirks. "But both true."

Yumi reddens as she shrinks back into the leather seat with a pout. "Drunk Jonghyun is way too much of a smooth talker."

"Oh please you probably loved it."

"Not as much as I like the pictures you printed out and framed on your bed side table." Yumi sings teasingly as she pinches the side of Jonghyun's cheek. "You're too cute you know that?"

Jonghyun pouts before looking at her, then back at the road. "Is it so bad I want to see my baby everywhere I am?"

Yumi giggles as she hits his arm. "Whatever boy." she says as he parks into a parking.

"We're here." he states before turning off the engine.

They both get out.

Yumi gulps as she sees a couple of people already pointing at them both as Jonghyun intertwines their hands. She bites her lip before looking at Jonghyun. "M-maybe we can walk separately?" she asks as she looks around at people again.

"Why?" Jonghyun asks. "They would know sooner of later," He says with a shrug.

Yumi's worried face turns into a smirk as she smiles up at Jonghyun. "Why would I ask a frog like you out when I've got the prettiest princess of them all?" she imitates Jonghyun.

He groans as he squeezes her hand hardly before pulling her along with him towards the lockers. "You're not gonna let any of this go are you?" he ask.

Yumi giggles. "Nope!" They arrive at Yumi's locker and she still yabbers on about all the embarassing lines Jonghyun had spoken.

He rolls his eyes before placing a chaste kiss onto Yumi's lips. He smirks as Yumi is silenced, eyes wide, staring at him. He looks around, and indeed people were looking at them. He pecks her lips once more before smirking once more. "Well here's another line you can remember to tease me about later." he says as Yumi sticks out her tongue. He smiles. "I've missed those sweet lips of yours."

Yumi tsks as she hits his head lightly as he chuckles.

"Well." Jonghyun says with a loud sigh and a big smile on his face. "I best be off to my first class." he says as he salutes Yumi. "See ya baby." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter