Chapter 23

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yumi groans as she slowly rises from her bed with a wince. She scratches the side of her face with frustration as she looks at the time on the clock placed on her bed side drawer next to her bed.

 2:30am

She closes her eyes for a moment before her phone starts to ring, yet again for the billionth time. She quickly slides the answer button once she had adjusted her eyes to the brightness of her phone screen.

Key.

 "Hello." she says with her husky just-woken-up voice.

"Mh your just woke up voice is hot." Key says with a smirk. “I’m sure Jonghyun LOOOOVES it.”

"Shut up Key. It's 2:30 in the morning, did you really call me to chat about my morning voice?"

Yumi grumbles. "What do you want?" The line is silent for a while. Yumi squints her eyes as she concentrates on picking up any sound. "Key?"

"I need you to come somewhere Yumi." he says.

"Wha- did you not hear me when I said it's 2:30 in the morning?!" she says angrily. "Whatever it is surely can wait till the morning." Key sighs. "It's Jonghyun."

Yumi pauses. "Please Yumi." Yumi gulps as she runs her fingers through her hair.

 

"You do not I'm not old enough to get into a club, right?" Yumi says into her phone. "The line is so long!"

Key chuckles. "Just go to the front and say you're coming to me."

Yumi looks up at the bouncer with a sweet smile. "I'm here for Key."

The bouncer scoffs as he shakes his head. "And so is about 100 other girls that have been trying to get in. Can I see some ID?"

Yumi groans as she puts her mobile back to her ear. "Did you hear that Key?"

"Give him your phone."

Yumi purses her lips as she puts Key on the phone with the bouncer. "Sir?" the bouncer squeaks as he hears that it was too Key. "Yes sir, I'm apologise sir. Yes sir." he says formally before taking off the rope and letting Yumi through. "I'm sorry M'am, it won't happen again."

Yumi blinks before walking through, taking her phone in the process. "Thanks." she says softly before walking in. "Key where do I go now?"

"Just walk up the stairs. Shi- See you in a bit." he says before hanging up the phone. Yumi takes a deep breath as she slides her phone into her pocket. Yumi squeezes through the crowd into the closest room, hoping it was where they were. "Bout time." Key mutters as he struggles with the giggling Jonghyun on his side.

Yumi gasps as she looks at Jonghyun, then at Key. "Wh- is he-"

"He's wasted as ." Key says as he tsks at the boy who was twirling a strand of Key's fringe with his finger.

"I love you, you know that man." Jonghyun says as he tumbles around a bit, Key catching him everytime he was about to fall on the ground. "Like not in a gay kind of way because this body is only for my Yumi BUT," be says with a huge breath and a hiccup. He blinks as he points his finger at Key. "You da real bestfriend." he says before swirling around till he sits on a couch, drinking down another drunk. He sighs before slumping into the chair and hugging himself. Yumi awkwardly stands next to Key as they both stare at him. All of a sudden, he starts to sob loudly as he looks up at the ceiling. "Baby." he mumbles with a pout on his face.

Yumi bites her lip as tears fall down his face, then looks at Key who was pleading to her with his eyes. She sighs before walking forward, closer and closer to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun."

He looks up quickly, wiping his tears away whilst standing up. He blinks, looking Yumi up and down before looking at Key accusingly. "Keybummie I said to not let anyway in!" he whines whilst stomping his left foot.

Key rolls his eyes as Jonghyun pouts and looks back at the girl standing in front of him with a cold stare. "Like I said to many of your other friends, I'm not ing interested." he says with a scoff. "The nerve you all have to come in here." He puffs his chest before hitting it. "I have a girlfriend thank you very much and the people in this club put together aren’t even half as beautiful as her." he says proudly with his arms crossed and head held up high.

Yumi reddens before she covers his mouth to stop him from talking. "Shut up Jjongie." she mumbles as she looks at Key who had a smirk on his face.

Jonghyun pauses before gasping loudly. "Oh my god am I in heaven?! You're so beautiful!" he says before gasping yet again. "Holy YOU LOOK LIKE MY BABY!" he says with his mouth wide. He turns to Key with a surprised look on his face. "Keybummie is this just a dream?" he asks before slapping his face real hard, pouting at the pain.

Yumi rolls her eyes. "No this isnt a dream." she sighs. "Can you go home?"

Jonghyun crosses his arms and shakes his head stubbornly. "Nope."

"See." Key says.

Yumi sighs as she walks closer to Jonghyun, who shuffled a little back. "I'm sure your Yumi wouldn't be very happy to see you like this." she pauses. "It would hurt her so bad to see you so drunk."

"Why isn't she here then?"

Yumi rolls her eyes before hitting his head lightly. "If you weren't so drunk you'd realise I'm Yumi."

"Well... you are pretty." Jonghyun rubs his eyes before looking at Yumi again. "Oh my god you are my baby!" he giggles before closing the space between them, hugging Yumi tightly against his chest. He heaves a happy sigh with a smile. "I love you baby." he mumbles before falling onto her.

Yumi urghs loudly before ushering Key to help her. "Never let him drink again. He's so weird." she says as they both struggle to keep him up as they walk out of the club. "He does this every day?"

Key nods as they exit the doorway of the club. "But usually he's all depressed, not all happy chappy like today. It was too weird. And usually when I say let’s go home, he would, but today, he wasn't listening. He was like a child today." Key rambles on as Yumi looks at Jonghyun's face.

He looked like a complete mess. "Key." he says huskily, his eyes still closed. “I’m gonna barf.” He says before his eyes widen, running to the side of the pathway.

“Urgh gross.” Key mumbles as he covers his mouth and nose, stepping back from Jonghyun. “That’s nasty man.” He says as he shakes his head.

Yumi frowns up at Key as she worriedly pats his back, soothing him as he continues to gag. “Are you okay?” she asks loudly as she bites her lip.

He puts his thumb up then puts both hands on his knees. He groans as he wipes the side of his mouth. He straightens his back as he breathes loudly.

Yumi scoffs as she holds both sides of his face. “Damn it Jonghyun, you better not drink ever again.” She says, making him chuckle.

His cheeks and eyes were both red as he caresses her cheek with his thumb. “You’re a pretty bossy angel you know that? But since you resemble my baby a lot, I’ll let you off.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter