Chapter 32

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Daehyun's POV

 

I look at hyung who had freezed. "Appa-"

"I can't believe it!" he says happily. He stands up and paces around the room. "She was right in front of me!" he says with disbelief, shaking his head with a smile on his face.

Jiyoung hyung looks at him. "Where did you see her?" he asks carefully.

He doesnt answer, and looks away from us. "It's complicated." he starts. "It's my work, I saw her during my work. But-" he pauses with a sigh. "It's just complicated."

I nod and so does hyung as he sits back down in the middle of us. "I'm sure you both miss her as much as I do."

 

"Why didn't we tell him we know that she's alive?!" I ask once appa had left.

Hyung massages his temples as he looks at me, clearly annoyed. "Because! We can't just casually be like 'oh yeah dad by the way, we've been seeing our supposed-to-be-dead sister all this time, sorry, didn't think to call you!" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him. "When the first thing he did was tell us!" 

Which is true. I clear my throat. "Well, how are we going to proceed?" I ask.

"We should tell Yumi." he says as he looks down at the ground with concentration. "About appa, then we can tell appa." he shakes his head. "No no no." he walks around. "Why doesn't she remember anything anyway. I wonder if she's been to the doctors." he mutters with a scoff. "Knowing that stupid of a mother, she would've just brushed it off as if it were nothing."

 

Yumi's POV

 

"Kids, come eat!" Grandma says. I chuckle as she calls us 'kids'. Jonghyun and I walk to the dinner table and they both stare at us with a smile on their face. "I made your favourite Jjongie." Grandma says smiling extra brightly. Jonghyun smiles at her and gratefully thanks her like the cutie he is. We both sit down and start eating. 

 

"Alright, you kids can go play upstairs, don't worry about helping me clean the table." Grandma says.

"Are you sure grandma?" Jonghyun asks. She nods as she gets up with a smile, ushering us and pushing us towards the staircase. I chuckle as I lead the way up my stairs, Jjongie following behind. I open my door and he walks in. "Come on baby, lets... 'play' " he says with a chuckle. I pfft, pushing him away and close my door as he laughs.

 

I roll my eyes as Jonghyun wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me. We were currently watching "Friends" and Rachel and Ross were kissing. "Lets kiss!" he whines.

I chuckle at him as I cover his mouth with my hand, continuing watching the TV show. "Kim Jonghyun I should seriously make you kissing my lips be banned." I say jokingly.

He gasps. "But why?!" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I humf jokingly as I look back at my TV, chuckling softly when Rachel laughed whilst kissing Ross. "Aw baby you know I love you!" he cooes. I roll my eyes. "Fine." he says with determination. "No kissing for a week to show how much I love you!"

I widen my eyes. "W-what?" I was only joking. "I-we don't have to." I say with a cool shrug. "I know you won't survive so... I'll just push through." I mutter.

He shakes his head. "Nup, I'm determined. This is how much I love you." he says teasingly. "I'm giving up a type of skinship." he gasps. "I'm maturing!" I continue to stare at him before he looks back at me, and taps my lips. "See you in a week." he mumbles with an aw.

"But-"

He sighs before giving me a peck surprisingly. "There. Now I won't till next Saturday promise." he says while putting his hand on his chest. He chuckles before looking back at my TV.

I pout. God good luck to me.

 

The next day

 

I scowl for the fifth-hundredth time today because I seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Grandma had started playing some 60's music, because apparently waking up their grandchild with a small tap on the shoulder was too mainstream. I grab my bag and mutter a bye before scurrying out the door.

"Why so glum baby?" I hear him say jokingly.

"Don't." I mutter to which he chuckles at. "At least fix your hair a bit, you look like a mess." he says as he moves closely, patting my hair down with his hands. I look up at him and jutt my lips out. "No kissing for a week, remember?" he pauses. "Did you just- stomp your foot?" he says, attempting to stop his laugh.

Brat.

"No, I did not!" I argue. He nods his head at me amusingly before intertwining our hands. "Whatever, lets go." I mutter.

"Looks like you're gonna be more affected by this then I will." he mutters.

"Shut up!"

He laughs again. Stop. "I love you." he says as we silently walk to school.

I scowl, before squeezing his hand. "Love you too."

 

Onew's POV

 

I wince as Sica hits my head. "Good morning to you too." I say sarcastically as I lift myself up into a sitting position on my bed.

"Are you not coming to school?" she asks as I clean my eyes from eye boogers (a/n eye crystals idk LOL).

I yawn as I stretch. "I was just going to come late."

She rolls her eyes as she pulls me out of my bed. "You may as well come now since I'm here." I aww to which she rolls her eyes again. "What's your problem now?" she asks coldly.

God I woke the beast.

"N-nothing."

She urghs, before sitting on my bed next to me. "Jinki, this whole Jonghyun and Yumi business-" I scoff as I stand up and walk to my closet, taking out my uniform. She sighs. "Can't you just let them be?" she asks. I ignore her as I take off my pyjama top off, replacing it with my uniform shirt. "Like Minho and Key have been saying, can you imagine one of them telling you you can't be with me?" I pause my buttoning of my shirt as I steal a glance at her, her gaze was on the floor. "I'd hate to be Yumi right now." she mutters.

I look at her. "You know that would never happen."

She pffts. "I bet that's what Jjong told Yumi." she sighs before standing up from my bed and starts walking to my door. "I don't want to wait for you anymore." she says before strutting out with attitude.

I shake my head in amusement as I change my pants. "Could've just said you don't want to see me with no pants on."

 

After school (Yumi's POV)

 

What a bad day. First, stupid Jjongie doesn't give me my morning kiss like plez. Then second, we had a surprise test today! Like I sure as heck was surprised!

I grumble as I slam my locker shut, only to see guess who there. Oh yes, the kiss hater. I stare at him and he smiles at me sweetly. "Hey baby." hey baby my . He caresses my hair with a chuckle. "Why are you in such a bad mood?" he asks.

The nerve he has to even ask that what a brat. "Nothing." I grit through my teeth, forcing a smile.

He laughs again with an aw. "Does my baby miss my lips?" he says teasingly.

I widen my eyes. "No pft." I say as I start to walk away.

"I'll totally ditch the rule if you say so." he says with a shrug.

I bite my lip. What a little shiet. "You'll only have to ditch that rule when YOU miss MY lips." I say as I point to my lips with a smirk. I take out my lipbalm and apply it to my lips, then stare at him with my lips jutted. "Well?" I ask with a smirk.

 

Flashback

 

Jonghyun moves a hand onto Yumi's hips as he pulls her towards her. "Baby." he says before pecking her lips. Jonghyun squints his eyes as he his lips, breathing slowly as he looks back at Yumi's lips.

She raises her eyebrows at him as he bites his lip. "Wha-" Before Yumi could finish, Jonghyun had cut her off into another kiss, this one being more intense.

She squirms as she feels Jonghyun's tongue graze against her lips, every corner as she squeezes her eyes tightly. He makes a sound, a somewhat groan before pulling away, and biting over his bottom lip. Yumi keeps her eyes closed as she breathes heavily, foreheads still connected as Jonghyun wipes her lips with this thumb.

She opens her eyes to a smirking Jonghyun who had moved both arms around her waist. "Your lips."

"What's wrong with my lips?" Yumi asks as she moves the tip of her fingers towards . Jonghyun chuckles as he moves her hand away from her lips, staring at them again as he his.

"They taste..." he kisses her again before chuckling. "Good." Yumi's cheeks hotten as she presses her lips together, parting them as she breathes out slowly. "New lip balm?" she nods as he ahs with delight, pressing their lips together again to taste her lips once more. He pulls back satisfied before placing a kiss on her forehead. "The taste of you already drives me crazy, and you had to add a good tasting lip balm too." he says as he pulls her into a crashing hug.

She giggles as she hugs him back. "So if I want kisses I should just wear this lip balm huh?"

"Or you could just say please."

 

End of flashback

 

He gulps, then quickly shakes his head. "I-I have to go!" he says as he scurries off.

"Hey, aren't you gonna walk me home?!" I shout after him. He continues to scurry away like the little brat he is and I scoff to myself. "Boyfriend goals."

 

Daehyun's POV

 

I watch Jonghyun run away from Yumi, and then see her scowl. "Princess." I say as I approach her.

She smiles suddenly as she hugs me. "Hi oppa." she says before pulling away.

"Want to get bubbletea?" I ask. She nods quickly as we walk out the school. "Shall I call hyung?" She nods again and puts both her thumbs up. I clear my throat after I text hyung to come to the bubble tea store. "So how've you been?" I ask as I look her way.

She shrugs. "The usual." she looks back. "I had a surprise test today." I chuckle at her as she pulls a face.

"What subject?"

"Maths." she says with a shiver then groan. "I'm having a bad day." she says with a cute pout. 

We arrive and enter into the bubble tea store, sitting down into a 4-person booth. I usher the waiter to come to our booth, and order three of our favourite bubble teas. I look up and nod once I saw hyung. "Hyung, over here!" I usher, moving further into the booth for hyung to sit down next to me.

"Hey babygirl." he says with a smirk. "How are my two favourite people in the world?" he asks. We both roll our eyes at him as he chuckles. He cracks his knuckles as he open up his straw from the little packet, and pops it into his drink, as well as Yumi's.  "Babygirl."

Yumi hums as she sips from her drink. "Sup oppa." she says with a cheeky chuckle.

"Where were you yesterday?" he asks casually.

She shrugs. "I met this weird man." she says as she plays with her drink. "I mean, he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter