Chapter 33

The Bad Boy With Big Brown Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Yumi groans loudly and holds onto the sides of her head. She squints her eyes in confusion, because she usually closed her blinds to avoid situations like this, where she had to squint her eyes. She looks around, and thinks why she would be in Jonghyun's room.

She gasps, and quickly looks down, only to see that she was still in the same gear she was wearing the night before and she sighs with relief. She winces as she sits up, the door opening coincidentally.

"You're up." Jonghyun says as he walks in with a tray of food. "Don't laugh at my cooking okay?" he says as he sits on the side of his bed, scratching his neck with embarassment. "But I knew you'd probably be hungry." he starts, pointing at the slightly burnt toast with ham and cheese. "A-and theres some hangover pills as well."

"Thankyou Jjongie." she says with a small grateful smile. He nods, and smiles back, not forgetting to place a quick kiss on her forehead. Whilst crunching on the toast, Yumi's eyebrows scrunch together. "Uhm... Jjongie, I don't really remember anything from last night. I didn't do anything stupid did I?" she asks nervously.

He chuckles. "I wasn't with you the whole night but the times I was," he shakes his head in amusement. "Lets just say, you're not so easy to handle when you're drunk."

"S-sorry." she mutters.

Jonghyun shrugs. "I kinda enjoyed though." he smirks. "Glad to know that you think I'm hot." Yumi groans. "You wanted to netflix and chill." he teases.

She reddens and mentally kills herself. "Oh my god."

He laughs, then ruffles her hair. "You can take a shower if you want." he says as he points at his bathroom.

She waves her hand at him as she takes a sip of the water, gulping down the hangover pill. "My headache is actually killing me." she mutters. "Never let me drink again."

"Do you want me to take you home?" Jonghyun asks slowly.

She shakes her head. "Maybe a little later." Yumi says, then falls back down onto Jonghyun's pillow with a groan. Jonghyun nods his head as he stares down at her. "Come, lets cuddle." Yumi mumbles as she stretches her hand out and grabs Jonghyun's arms. He chuckles before lying down next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist whilst she buries her head on his chest. "You smell nice." she mutters.

Jonghyuns eyebrows furrow as he stares down at the closed-eye Yumi with a smile on her face. "Are you still like lowkey drunk?" he asks jokingly.

"What, you do!" she says reassuringly, breathing in a loud breath then breathing out. "Yum."

He chuckles as he shakes his head. "You're too cute."

She lifts herself up till she was face-to-face with Jonghyun. Her mouths turns upwards into a cheeky smile as she slowly moves closer. "You smell so nice I could eat you."

His eyes widen as she moves her head towards his neck in a comfortable position. "You're hella cute, but you're weird as as well aren't you." he says with a shake of his head once again, but places a hand at the back of Yumi's neck to keep her in place. She giggles, then snuggles closer.

 

"I don't want!" she whines as she presses Jonghyun's blanket into her face.

"Baby your grandparents are probably shocked to death wondering where the heck you are." he says as he stares down at her. "Come on."

"But-" she pauses, then moves the blanket away. "I want to snuggle." she says with a pout, showing her puppy dog eyes.

"Don't-" he awws, then pulls her close into a hug with a chuckle. "Stop I swear you're so ing cute." she smirks happily, then once again closes her eyes.

 

"Okay get up now." Jonghyun says, whilst covering his eyes.

Yumi tsks. "Fine." she says sadly. Jonghyun moves her hand away, and sees Yumi looking down at her hands. She sighs. "Just-" she pauses. "Can we... skype later?"

Jonghyun stares at her for a while as she continue to look down. "Anything you want baby." She smiles a bit and he lifts her up from his bed, encircling his arms around her waist as she sighs loudly. "I don't know what you're going through right now," he says slowly. "And I know there must be something. I understand that you're not ready to tell me yet but baby, I'm here for you and I'll be here for you." He lifts her chin up with his finger, looking at her eyes. "You're strong."

Yumi smiles as he caresses her hair. "I love you."

"You know that I love you more."

 

Yumi's POV

 

I pause in front of my front door and turn back round to the car in my driveway. I smile softly as Jonghyun winks at me with a wave of his hand. I signal him to leave with a roll of my eyes, then he blows me a kiss and drives away. 

Quietly, I open the front door and hear happy ol' people chatting loudly. Great. I check my watch and it read 1pm. "No missed calls." I mutter to myself. "Surprise surprise."

I walk into the living room and see my grandparents, my step-father and my so-called mother, oh, can't forget the little baby girl... or is it a boy? Don't really care tbh. 

"Grandma." I mutter. They all look back, with neutral faces. Oh, sorry, did I ruin your good little moment talking about that chubby little thing? I mentally roll my eyes as they clear their throat. 

"Did you come from the front door Yumi?" Grandma asks as she stands up from her seat. "Did you go out for breakfast?"

I clear my throat. "Uhm-"

"It's fine dear, the breakfast I made was your mothers favourite, and I know you absolutely hate it." Grandpa says.

"Why is your hair messy hm? That top doesn't look like yours either." 'Mum' says, passing 'it' to my step-father and standing up from her seat. "Who wears that to breakfast?" she asks with a scoff. "That's ridiculous." I sigh as I look down and I'm seriously just thinking about the skype call that I'm going to have soon and when I look back up, she's looking at me expectantly. "Well?"

"What?" I mutter. 

"I've told you a million times." she says with a sigh. "You need to speak up Yumi. You can't keep going round with a tiny little mouse voice."

I sigh and look away from her, to my grandparents. "I'll be in my room." 

"Don't turn your back away from me." I freeze, because seriously, calm down fam. I turn back around after I roll my eyes, wow I'm becoming a little diva, rolling my eyes like Key urgh, I need new friends. "Why. Are. You. In. That. Shirt?" she asks. 

"Because I just came from my boyfriends apartment okay?!" I say loudly. "Was that loud enough for you to hear mother?" I ask sarcastically. 

"Do not speak to me that way!" she yells.Grandpa, grandma and step-father clear their throat, and step out the room like sorry no worries bye. I cross my arms as she gasps loudly. "Boyfriend?"

"You would know if you ever called me!" I say with a scoff. "Why are you even here?!" she ignores my question and starts to walk out of the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter