Prince

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS GLORIOUS SONG WHILE READING THIS. B)

I was staring in the ceiling for a long time. I could almost see the little cracks appearing on the wall even though the room was pitch dark and my night blindness wasn't exactly helping. I couldn't sleep. Gongchan's devastated face kept appearing like a playback, piling stones on my chest. I tried closing my eyes, counting sheeps or cows or whatever farm animals, but all that I saw was Min Hee's peaceful sleeping face. I felt as though someone gave me a tight slap for being so petty and jealous and doubtful. It was like the world came crashing down at once and I had just too much to process. 

I'm sorry Min Hee. I turned over burying my face into the pillow, I was crying useless tears again. 

The door opened with a creak but I didn't look up. Then the sound of that door closing came again and a pair of warm hands grabbed my shoulders slowly turning me over on my back. I squeezed my eyes shut, quickly wiping away my tears with the bed sheets. 

The warm hands wiped away the remaining tears and traced down to my cheekbones, cupping my face like a kid. I slowly blinked my eyes open and there he was - My prince. 

I turned my head away embarrassed to be seen in such an awkward manner. But, it wasn't that awkward afterall. Even though the room was pitch dark, his eyes was blazing, almost blinding. His voice was melodious like a lullaby when he spoke. I winced a little and his beautiful face was suddenly alarmed. 

"What's wrong?" His voice came like a song. I smiled and touched his hands on my cheeks. Though I didn't gave any concrete reply, but he knew I was alright as long as he was here. 

"You should sleep." This time his voice was almost a soft whisper as though there were others in the room. His smirked and tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. His fingertips were so cool that sent a soft shiver down my spine. I inhaled deeply and saw his perfect face changed again. He lift a hand off my cheeks and brushed the bridge of my nose. I laughed. 

"Yah why are you treating me like a kid?" I tugged his shirt looking away. My face was burning, and I should be glad he didn't turn on the lights when he came in. 

"Aigoo~" Then he squeezed my nose again and I sat up immediately. But I sat up a little too fast, accidentally bumping my forehead to his. 

"OUUUU! YAH SON JI HYE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" He flinched away and rubbed his forehead staring at me, though his lips were curled in a mocking smirk. You are so gonna die Jung Bish.

I lunged at him grabbing a pillow as fast as I could and sent him crashing to the cold floor. 

"YAH! SONN JI HYEEE!" 

Then he pulled me off the bed and I tumbled down on to him. Our faces were only slightly an inch apart now, I could even feel his heartbeat thumping against my own trashing crazy heart. I turned away again, and he did so too. I bet if someone came in right now, there will be two red tomatoes on the floor. 

But the scent from him was making me dizzy, the smell of lavender was stronger and I realised his hair was still wet. He must have came in right after bathing without even drying his hair. I chuckled and he jerked his head around to face me. 

"What?" 

"Nothing." 

I could feel his breath on my cheeks now and I know he was staring at me at this moment. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me a little closer to him. I think I could crush you already, you should let me up. But I didn't say it, it was hard to pull away from him, his perfect face so close to mine, his sweet breath, scent everything was tickling my nerves. I thought I was going to faint. 

I couldn't even remember what I was thinking minutes ago, I mind was whirling. Slowly, I turned to face him, accidentally brushing my nose against his perfect straight nose. I stared wide-eyed at his eyes. Were we this close?! 

Then a smirk flashed across his face and his lips were suddenly crashing on mine. His lips was still soft, still gentle as though a little force could kill me. He flipped me over slowly without releasing the kiss and brushed my hair from my cheeks. I wrapped my hands around his neck, tangling into his hair. I would die for this moment, that even felt dizzy. 

Then he slowly pulled away from this passionate embrace and was supporting his weight on his elbows. His face looked softer in the dark, there was something else about his expression. Like a strong longing and yearning. I gasped without realising while I traced his eyebrows to his nose bridge and to his lips. Are you even human?

"Am I too heavy?" His eyebrows looked even darker when he frowned. I shook my head. 

"You're just too perfect, you're hurting my eyes." Then he chuckled staring at me with amusement. 

"You're unbelievable yah Ji Hye." A flash of memory appeared in my mind. I remembered he said that too at the basketball court after his confession. How long as it been? We're half way passed the year. So much had changed. Time really flies. 

He was staring at me with a puzzled look, and was about to speak again, probably asking me what happened. But I stopped him before he could. 

"Saranghae Jung Jinyoung, my prince." 

And his musical and soft chuckled filled the room. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

THOUGH THE SONG IS ... YOU KNOW SHE IS A FLIRT OTL BUT WHOT I THOUGHT IT GIVES OFF A RATHER SWEET FEELING OKAY UCWIDT? B)

WELL THERE GUYS AFTER MAKING YOU CRY (OKAY I HOPE NOT) IN THE LAST CHAPTER. HERE IS ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU ALL. AWWWW~ HOW SWEET THIS SHIZZ BISH IS. HAHAHA WHOT. HAHAHAHA ANYHOOO OH LAWD IT'S ALMOST LUNAR NEW YEAR, SIMILAR TO KOREA'S JUST THAT WE ATE DIFFERENT DELICACIES AND WEAR DIFFERENT CLOTHES. OTL I WAS SO BUSY THROWING THINGS OUT OF MY ROOM AND ALL. HAHAHAHA 

HOW'S THIS CHAPTER COMING SO FAR? B)

@foreverlovekpop: /GESTURES TO BED/ YOU COMING? (¬‿¬)ノ HAHAHA WHOT. /TOSS YOU MASHMELLOW WITH INTENTION OF DROWNING YOU IN IT/
@cassandra1433: OTL IDE GURL I ALMOST BRAWLED AT THIS COMMENT OTL THIS IS TOO GLORIOUS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE IN. AND I HAVE TOO MUCH THANKS TO YOU IDEK HOW TO SAY THEM. OTL THANKYOU BABEH GURL YOU'RE TOO AWESOME. /GIVE YOU A BIG HUG/ SOBSEU THANKYOU OKAY /THROW YOU CNY GOODIES AND ANGBAOS/ HAHAHAS OTL BABEH YOU'RE JJANG TOO OKAY! AND UPDATE YOUR FIC OR I'LL TOSS YOU INTO ORANGES. (¬‿¬)ノ

THANKYOU SUBSCRIBERS OR ANYONE WHO YOU KNOW ACTUALLY FOLLOWED ME ALONG THE WAY OTL IDE. /HIDE IN A CORNER WITH JINBISH'S COOL FACEU/ ಥ⌣ಥ