Unsaid

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

I placed my phone on my chest and closed my eyes. Lying on the bench listening to my iPod wasn’t particularly a nice thing to spend my lunch break, but it’s the only time that I could relax.

I ditched them for lunch because I couldn’t get use to Ji Hye treating me like a new comer. It still hurts even though we were communicating in a different way.

I placed my arm over my eyes and took a deep breath. Someone tapped my shoulders and I my eyes flew opened, alarmed.

“What are you doing here?” I sat up immediately.

“Oppa I’m sorry about you and Ji Hye.” Min Hee sat down beside me and played with her fingers.

I wasn’t trying to be hostile towards her, but there was too much secrets that we were hiding. I lost the whole world to it. Regret wasn’t even an alternative now. There was no turning back.

“Forget it.” I sighed fiddling with my phone. Why hasn’t she replied?

Min Hee grabbed my hand suddenly and I flinched at her touch. I didn’t look at her.

“Maybe I was wrong. I am the root of all these problem, foolish me. I know sorry wouldn’t help anymore. I’m sorry Oppa I really am, I shouldn’t have confronted you then.” I watched her hands balled into fists and sighed again.

*text tone*

Yea, lunch with the boys today again, they’re such dorks! But that Jinyoung wasn’t around again.
I wonder why he’s always so cold towards me. Tch.

I smiled. Even though she has forgotten everything about me, but she was the same old girl I knew. Maybe my plan is working, she was curious about me.

“Ji Hye isn’t it?” Min Hee asked. I was too excited about the message that I’ve forgotten her presence.

I was about to speak when I heard a loud thud. I turned around at once to see Gongchan standing about 3 feet away from the bench, the can of coke was on the ground.

“Why are you here?” He stared expressionlessly over me, at Min Hee.

“It’s okay Gongchan, she’s leaving.” I answered immediately, moving to his side grabbing his arms. I knew him too well to know that he was all rage.

“Gongchan, I…”

GO! I mouthed to Min Hee before she finished her sentence. She paused and lowered her head, walking past us in quick steps.

“She’s crying hyung.” Gongchan sat down at the bench after she was out of view. I squeezed his left shoulder. He still loves her, though most of what was left -- was rage.

“Why are you here?”

“I bought you bun. I thought you’ll be hungry.”

“Thankyou.” I grabbed the bun and stripped off the packaging.

“Why is she still here? Is it true that you’re in a relationship with her? After all that happened to Ji Hye, you’re like this?”

I placed the bun on the bench and ruffled my hair. It was frustrating to have them asking me all the time. If I could, I would’ve told them long ago.Dammit.

“It’s not like this..”

“THEN WHAT?” Gongchan raised his voice and stood up. I glanced up to see his face in fury. He glared at me while waiting for me to speak. One sentence wrong, he would be ready to throw a punch at my face.

“Wait. Just wait. Wait for Min Hee to tell you herself.”

He lightly punched the back of his head and let out a long sigh.

“Anyway we should get back to practice.”

Right. I’ve forgotten about that. I had sent a copy of my self-composed song to WM already. The Battle of the Bands was our next step towards our dream. Even though now, there was another dream to be fulfilled…

“Let’s go.”

I tucked my hands into the pockets of my jeans and walked towards the direction of the Media Building.

“Um.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HO HO HO IT'S THE SEASON OF LOVE AND KISSES AND HUGS AND CHOCOLATES AND PRESENTS! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS~ /SHOVES CHOCOLATES/ B)