Lies

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

The last bell rang and we were ready to leave. Suddenly Min Hee came through the door towards Jinyoung’s desk.

“How was history with your girlfriend? Aww I’m envious but it’s alright oppa. I’m yours. Right?” She crossed her arm over Jinyoung’s and stuck out her tongue at me. I flinched.

“Hands off.” Without a thought I blurted out those words at her. That had got no effect on her at all. Instead she pulled him towards the door after a nasty glare.

It happened so suddenly that I’ve forgotten Jin Ah was there. She stood at the door with her hand wide open, stopping her.

Jinyoung shook her arm off and walked over to me. The other boys were standing at the door now, they must have figured out right away.

Min Hee was pratically cornered. She sneered.

“What do you want?” I walked towards her with my arms crossed despite Jinyoung’s attempt to stop me. Girls solve their own business.

She shot me a cold hard glare and the corner of her lips twitched into a mockery.

“Him.” She lifted her finger and pointed firmly at Jinyoung, who was now back to his expressionless self.

My hands balled into fists, but I kept them close to my body. Jinyoung wouldn’t want it to turn violent, neither do I though I very much want to strangle her.

I took a deep breath. But before I could even open my mouth, Gongchan spoke.

“Go. I don’t want to see you here.”

I’ve never heard him in such a deep cold voice before. He was always so cheerful and full of sunshine to me. Even his voice was cute and adorable. But the person here in front of my eyes now, was harsh and cold. His eyes was straight and hollow. I was looking at an empty vessel, who happened to talk.

To my surprise, Min Hee stopped her glaring and smirk all at once. Her face went blank and almost shocked. Gongchan must be a unexpected guest.

Her shoulders trembled, it was so obvious and I bet her nails are practically digging into her palms. Without a word or a glance at us she stomped out of the room. Tears?

I shrugged and look at the rest. Their faces must looked so dead by now, except for Ji hye who was probably glad we’ve won this round.

Gongchan didn’t move for a while. His hands turned into fists too, and they trembled furiously. He was mad. His eyes were stuck to the ground but I could see that tears were forming and he must have been forcing it in with his lips tightly sealed. I touched his hand lightly, hoping that he would feel my support.

Shinwoo and Baro grabbed both sides of his shoulders.

“We’ll go home for today kay.” Shinwoo turned towards us and we all nodded in unison.

Sandeul and Jin Ah excused themselves too.

“Ya I’m here okay. She comes again call me!” Jin Ah gave me a hug and whispered into my ears before leaving, while Sandeul patted my back with a smile. It was definitely better for them to be with me.

The classroom was empty with only the both of us now. What was left was just endless silence. I didn’t move an inch, neither did I walked to Jinyoung. I stood there back facing him, staring at the wall. It was just awkward. On second thoughts, I was afraid. I was just so afraid that Min Hee will succeed. Jinyoung wasn’t even forceful with her, he let her hold him and pulled him until Jin Ah took the first step. What would have happened if Jin Ah wasn’t there? If it wasn’t History class?

These thoughts raced through my mind continously. Actions speak louder than words and his actions just weren’t assuring enough. I bite my lower lip. I wouldn’t want to cry now. If I cry, he would just come over and comfort me again with that hug and that kiss. I don’t want to take advantage of that.

I couldn’t see what he was doing. There was no sound too. He must still be sitting there staring at the ground with his expressionless face. Why did she have to come and spoil this?!

I was waiting though. Waiting for him to make his move. He didn’t. He didn’t even speak. I gave up eventually and started walking towards the door.

“Don’t. Go.” I heard him. It was like hearing him for the first time. His voice with so much authority that I just froze instantly.

I refused to turn.

“You're scared of me now?” That was a softer version.

“IM NOT!”

I TURNED. AND WHOT IS THIS LOOK.

Agony written all over his face. And here I’ve always thought that his smile was kind of awkward sometimes, but now it was just a forced bitter smile. There was no soul in his eyes. He was just staring at me as though he was begging for forgiveness.

Then I lost again. He was in my arms.

“I’m sorry.” It was all I heard.

I didn’t ask, but that seemed more to what it was on the surface. He was hiding something right? But at this moment I didn’t ask for more. I just want to hold him close in my arms, a part of me wishing that time will stop and we could stay like this forever. We would be the only people in the world and there was no Min Hee, no past, no saddness.

What is gonna happen? To our happiness? Is everything a lie?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

OTL SO BUSY WITH MY INTERN B( 

@LilUlzStur: THANKYOU B) THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING IT. SOBSEU. TOO MUCH THANKS TO SAY. IM SORRY I TRY TO UPDATE FAST BUT IM HAVING INTERNSHIP NOW.. SO.. IT'S GONNA TAKE LIKE 4 - 5 DAYS BEFORE I UPDATE. BUT WEEKENDS I'LL UPDATE LIKE 2 - 3 CHAPTERS AT ONCE. I TRY. B)
@JMIE027: BABEH HAPPYBIRTHDAY OTL MY TUMBLR HAZ BEEN A FOCKERY BISH. B( I CANT SEND ASKS AND I HOPE YOU WILL SEE THAT POST I SENT YOU. OTL B( HEEHEEEEEEEE BABEH I LOVE YOU YOU KNOW IT. B)
@cassandra1433: OH YEAH WE'LL SEE HOW SMART THIS BISH IS. ZZZ WANNA STANGLE HIM FOR NOW. ROAWWWRRRR B|