Pre-Prom

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

*text tone*

Hey Princess are you ready to go? Kekeke

I was staring at myself in the mirror when then text came. Unbelievable. The baby pink dress that I was wearing made me totally awkward. I couldn’t help but curse at my own foolishness. Why did I even agree to go to Prom?!

Well, you will be amazed.

The dress was fitting, outlining my slender figure, but I haven’t worn something like that in years. Jin Ah was busy meddling with my hair and make-up for hours. Jin Ah insisted in playing “dress-up Barbie” and made me changed for over 5 different dresses before finally settling down proudly at me in this pink satin dress. I too, mused at my transformation, but I took a little too long to recognise that foreign oval shaped face in the mirror. She had wavy black hair and long dark lashes. I gasped at this new look. In fact, his text got me nervous all of a sudden. I am finally meeting him today. 

I imagined a billion times how he would look like, and even prepared counter measures in case he was even more dazzling than Jinyoung. I was almost going hysterical especially after getting my full make-up done by Miss Professional Stylist Jin Ah. But on a side note, I was kind of disapponted nobody REAL asked me to prom. Not even... well... you know..either... Jinyoung or... maybe Shinwoo. I know right, I wasn't that attractive and all. Sandeul asked Jin Ah but the rest was a little too quiet. I bet they were just all too focused in practice for their performance. 

I slipped into the white heels Ji Hyo had lent me. It was almost antique, she wore it to prom with Gary. She insisted on lending it to me. 

“Ji Hye-ah, wear this. It will lead you to your prince, just like it did to me. Don't forget to update us!" 

Honestly, I didn’t want to update them on the meeting with Mr. Mysterious, especially Gary. I bet he would get all smiley and start teasing me again.

“No STRESSSS!” He would say.

“ALL DONE BABY GIRL! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I’M SURE YOU’LL GET THE ATTENTION OF EVERY BOY TONIGHT!” Jin Ah was obviously a little too amused by her own piece of work – me.

OH GAWD WISH ME LUCK.

*text tone*

I’ll be waiting! See you there my princess. Kekeke

Seriously I hope he would stop calling me that. It made me no more than getting guiltier. I felt bad, after all these while, I chose someone else – someone real at least.

See you there. BE THERE.

I was afraid. A part of me was anxious that he would bail out on me again. I just had to be sure but he didn’t reply.

“YA YA YA JI HYE YA! GOTTA RUN! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE SOON OKAY! I TOOK TOO LONG TO DRESS YOU UP LIKE A PRINCESS! SO NOW PRINCESS COULD YOU RUN?!”

Jin Ah was shouting like I was late for my own wedding. I took a deep breath and brushed my fringe to one side, taking on last look at my reflection.

“ALRIGHT GIRL OKAY! GIVE ME ONE SECOND!” 

He’ll be there. B1A4 would be there. But there was certainly something I'm forgetting. Well whatever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

UPDATE! AND GUYS I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I WAS AWESOME AT MY PRESENTATION! CAN I JUST SAY SOMETHING? SO  I WAS LIKE PRESENTING ABOUT HOW TO USE THE FORK AND KNIFE (GUYS THAT WAS PART OF MY PRESENTATION ABOUT ETIQUETTE) THEN I WAS ALL LIKE "HEY CLASS YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE TO USE THE FORK AND KNIFE RIGHT AND DONT GO OMG THE FOOD IS AWESOME *WAVES FORK AND KNIFE IN THE AIR* AND THE CLASS WAS ALL LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OKAY. AND I WAS LIKE ME GUSTAA KIDSS HAHAHA OKAY. COMMENTS TIME~!

@Dreamage: THAT BISH IS DA BEST! B)
@cassandra1433: ITS FINE SWEETIE! THE MORE THE MERRIER~! B) AWW NAE DONGSAENG~! <3<3<3
@NyanKat: OMG BRUH YOU. ARE. DEFINITELY. HILARIOUS. ME GUSTA YOUR COMMENT SO MUCH. BURRTT... -> "Now uncle you can rest in peace. *ROFL* " JIN-BISH CAN EXPLAIN. KEKEKE OH GAWD YOU'RE HILARIOUS I CANT. HAHAHA B)