Smile

✧・:♥ A HEARTBEAT AWAY ♥:・✧

 

They were just sitting few feet away chatting except the one big fact that it totally looked like a pictorial. How could someone look so gorgeous?! Hey, they were just talking… talking LIKE A GLORIOUS PHOTOSHOOT.

“Hi guys, shall we go?” Jin Ah shouted towards them and they turned towards us with sparkling smiles. All, except one.

Just few seconds ago, they were still talking casually. Sandeul and Baro was in their seats side by side, Shinwoo in front of them legs crossed with a book on his higher knee, to our direction. Gongchan was totally making himself at home on a desk behind Shinwoo, ankles crossed. He had his arms around his slim legs, fingers crossed in front, rocking back and forth slightly from time to time. He looked a little restless though. On the other hand, that one other perfect sculpture was standing back faced us, hands tucked into his pockets. Acting cool.

“Let’s go!” Gongchan literally jumped off the desk running towards us and naturally rested his arms on our shoulders. I smiled back at him all so naturally too. Zero weirdness. Sandeul shot him his best glare I suppose and poor Channie dropped his arm from Jin Ah’s shoulder immediately, like it had dislocated or what. I caught that and snickered at Sandeul. He grabbed his nape and looked down with an awkward smile.

Jin Ah was all shy when Sandeul slowly walked towards us. Both of them smiled politely and shyly at each other. Seriously I felt like grabbing both their heads and push them together. JUST GET MARRIED. I should not be thinking about this, because when Jinyoung walked past me, my heart rate accelerated instantly. His lips pulled back for a smile, but it didn’t touch his eyes. Boy what grudge you having now against me? Like seriously?

Even though I was half puzzled and stumped on the spot when he passed by, I could smell a rather nice scent from him. Am I imagining things again? I didn’t notice this the last time when I shamelessly confronted him, but is it me or he definitely smelled like… lavender?

OKAY I’M NOT A ERT! I JUST HAPPENED TO SMELL THAT SCENT WHEN HE WALKED PAST ME! GUYS NOW… DON’T START JUDGING.

Gongchan’s arm was still on my shoulders while we walked behind the rest.

“We’re taking the stairs?” I asked, puzzled at the same time. I knew how the second floor looked like and I also knew that there wasn’t a stairs at the end of the second floor’s corridor.

“It’s a shortcut we always take. It doesn’t link to the floor above us, but it links to the practice studios in the next building.” Shinwoo answered my concerns almost as if he could read my mind.

Oh right, the Media Building was right beside our tutorial building, walls to walls with each other. But I didn’t even know that such a shortcut exists. I’ve always saw this flight of stairs as that vicious stairway to the dark side. I laughed softly at my own all too creative imaginations.

Gongchan squeezed my shoulders and looked down at me with those curious eyes again, but in the corner of my eyes, as much as I tried not to notice, Jinyoung who was still walking with his hands tucked in his pockets smiled looking down. It was his trademark glorious teeth showing smile. His side profile was so breathtaking even under the dimly lit staircase.

I felt a skip in my heart again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hahas aww people NOW RACK YOUR HEADS AND GUESS WHO IS THAT KIDDO WHO WROTE THAT GLORIOUS DIARY. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ Okay sorry for my rubbish I can’t help it. I updated two chapters at once this time, cause I’ll need some time to focus on my projects for this week. HOHOHOHO. GO ON TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS FIC. OKAY IM SHAMELESSLY TRYING TO ADVERTISE AGAIN OKAY GUISE IGNORE ME.

BUT ANYHOO THANK GOD MY TITLE CHANGE DIDN’T DO MUCH DAMAGE. B) AND ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE REALLY ENCOURAGING COMMENTS BABEHS!

@foreverlovekpop: OHOHOHO YESH WITH THE ASDGJLASGDHJGJLDKFHAL! B)
@-Iblue: OH THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING MY STORY. ಥ⌣ಥ I TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE FAST!
@Dreamage: OH IM SORRY FOR CHANGING IT TOO MUCH… HAHAHAHA. BUT YEAAA THAT HOLY AUTHOR OF THAT HOLY DIARY. (¬‿¬)
@HeeSeul: CHEERS! AWW THANKYOU! IM HAPPY THAT IT MADE YOU HAPPY. LE SOBS. BEHOLD THE POWER OF THIS MYSTERIOUS DIARY. ಠ⌣ಠ