Chapter 1

Future and Past

     

Yuri walk manly towards his destination.As always,every people in the campus looking at him as he is a very 'hot stuff' man and plus,he is Mr.Kwon's son,the president of SM University.

     Many girls try to get his attention but he never give it.While boys,envy with his popularity.Yuri is handsome but he is cold.No one understand him except Sooyoung,his bestfriend from his childhood memory.

     After taking a few more step,he open the door of a room.He walk slowly and put his bag on a sofa.Then he make a mug of coffee from a pantry in the room.Suddenly,he heard a melody of piano from infront.He seems confused about where the melody come from.He rush to the front and he get a shock when see a girl playing his piano.

       The girl still playing the piano melodiously without realise Yuri's existance.She suddenly stop when she see Yuri looking at her without closing his eyes.

"Ha Na? Is that you?" Yuri walk slowly towards her.The girl seems a little scare of him then quickly bow to say sorry.When Yuri want to start say something,the girl grab her bag and walk out from the room without notice that she left her book behind.

       Yuri chase the girl but it seems that the girl was gone.He felt a little upset and shock.How can a dead person alive?

      Yuri walk into the room and saw a book on the floor.He take the book and open it then a picture fall off to the floor.He take a look on the picture and getting shock again.

"Her face is totally like Ha Na..." Yuri sigh.He take a look at the book again then he realise that is a diary.That girl's diary.He read at the first page of the diary."Im Yoona.So she is not Ha Na..."

 

Meanwhile...At the university's park...

.    "Ohh...what to do? I don't expect there is a person!" Yoona harshly sit on one of the bench at the park.She drink the mineral water until the bottle is empty. 

"Ah...I think I need to go to the toilet later." she said then throw the empty bottle to a bin near her but it goes thwrong way.It hit someone's leg.Then,the person take the bottle on the ground and sit beside Yoona.And of course,she shock.

       "You suppose to throw it like this." the person throw it and the bottle get in the bin.Then smile at Yoona.Speechless.Yoona can not take out her eyes from a man that sit beside her.

"Hello?" the man wave his hand at Yoona's face."Oh,sorry!" Yoona said shyly.Her face is sure red.

      "You seem like new in here.I'm Sooyoung." Sooyoung offer her hand to Yoona and they shook their hand."Yoona.I'm moving here last week." she smile. 

"Nice to meet you.Are you having problem here? From the way you throw the bottle,I'm sure you are." Sooyoung continue to smile.

        "Oh...erm...nothing...err...I need to go now.." Yoona stand then leave Sooyoung alone at the bench."Weird but interesting... and...beautiful..." Sooyoung smile."And now I'm gonna late to meet this kid.Better to move now!" 

A few minutes later...

"Where is this kid going? I'm gonna be late! If he come with a full mouth again,I'm sure to punch his face!" Yuriput his hand at his hip like a mother soon to beating her child.Then a man run to her that make he shock.

"Sorry,I'm late! But don't worry,it's not about food.Somekind of stuff that need to settle!" said the tall man.Not man actually,seems like a boy.A tall boy because his kid manner.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! If we get punish for getting late,you better prepare to dig your grave!" said Yuri then he walk first to the class.Sooyoung just follow him.

     After a few minutes in the class,the lecturer come in.Behind her is a girl who is following her steps.All students stand up to show their respect.After the greeting,the lecturer say something.

      "Guess what? We get a new friend that join our study! Introduce yourself!" said Mrs.Lee with a smile.

      "Yoona?" Yuri and Sooyoung said it together then they face each other.

 

      "You know her?"