Chapter 8

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

I woke up that day at 7 because I had to film for my drama today so when I got to the filming site at 9 I was way beyond exhausted. I had been in and out of consciousness during my hair and make-up and also on the ride over here. I felt like I was about to fall over. Luckily the scenes that I was filming today were mostly of me in a comatose state after being hit by a motorcycle in the rain. If you think about it it's a really sad drama, heck even if you don't think about it it's sad, but it's a great way to get all your tears out I can tell you that. As filming went along it went pretty smoothly and I even got a few compliments on my acting so still when I was supposed to be in a coma, well I think that's due to the fact that I actually fell asleep a couple of times. Towards the end, they stopped even trying to wake me up and just shot the scenes with me sleeping. Talk about method acting right? Well after the last scene where sleeping on the job was acceptable I was woken up by a chuckle.

"Whaaa~" I 'said' disoriented.

"You know you tend to drool when you sleep?"

"Hmmmmm," I said stretching out my limbs "Jae-Hyun?"

"Yes 'Jae-Hyun'. did you have a nice nap?"

"Yup. What scene is next?" I asked rubbing the remaining scene out of my eyes.

"The kiss scene."

"OHHHHHH~ Yeah. That was today..."

"Why are you worried?"

"Well yeah, I'm worried this is my first kiss wouldn't you be nervous Jae-Hyun?"

"I guess I would be, lets just do it in one take then okay?"

"Okay"

The set was set up and the scene was about to begin.

"....and....ACTION!"

He was bent over my hospital bed grasping my hands, head bowed, and weeping.

"J...pl-please...wake up....I...I just...can't... l..live without...you...Please..." His sobs echoed throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter