Chapter 18

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

The next few days passed by like normal. Rehearsals, recordings, and long restless nights. Ever since that day of the filming I just couldn't get him out of my head. Usually, he had an alert look in his eyes that glistened with passion, but that they all I could see was neverending pits reflecting back at me. I grew worried every time he wouldn't answer my countless attempts to contact him. The amount of worry accumulated in my body was not healthy and even I admitted that much. I also knew that Suzy has been worried about me which made me feel guilty for worrying her so much. Whenever we talked I tried to act happy and reassure her that I was alright, but she made it very obvious that she didn't believe me. On top of everything my comeback was coming up in a matter of weeks and the only word that could describe how I was feeling is stress. It was towards the end of February and I was in the studio dancing to the song that I was given. I had been dancing for hours. Sweat poured down from my pores and my muscles were tired from the constant motion. This morning I had arrived at 7 to begin practicing and when I looked at the clock for the first time since I arrived I noticed it was already 9 at night. Once I stopped dancing a small wave of dizziness crept into my head making me wobble.

"Ugh, maybe I should take a break," I muttered clutching my right temple. I picked up the remote sitting near my feet and turned off the music that was on loop. As I was tossing the small device onto the couch I heard the door creek as it was being opened. I looked towards the door and saw him there with earbuds in his ears. He walked into the room and closed the door before he finally looked up.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were in here. I'll just leave." He turned as he was about to leave. I rushed towards him and wrapped my fingers around his wrist before he could leave.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I asked ignoring the throbbing in my temple caused by the sudden movement.

"I don't want to disrupt your practice." He replied back with no emotion in his voice. He tried to escape my grip by tugging his arm slightly, but I gripped his wrist tighter.

"What happened to you, Mark? What happened to us?"

"Nothing happened between us." His voice was harsh and he once again tried to pull away from my grasp. I held on tighter.

"Then why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter