Chapter 11

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

The following days blurred together as time went on because I barely had any schedules lately. There were a few awards shows here and there, but most of my work for this year was done. Before long it was New Year's Eve and I had promised to go on a date with Jae-Hyun. I was getting ready to put on what little make-up I had. I didn't really like make-up and honestly, I didn't know how to apply it so BB cream and lip gloss was about all I owned. I was scavenging through my closet finding something nice to wear in this cold Seoul weather causing a tsunami of clothes. I was finally able to dig out a striped baby blue and white sweater. It was on the large side the seams coming to mid-thigh. Then I pulled on some gray jeans and brown-furred boots. I wrapped myself in a large off-white scarf covering my face as best as possible and finished off the outfit with a matching knit hat. I was grabbing my wallet and other things to put into my bag when my phone chimed.

Suzy: Good luck with your date! HWAITING!

Chuckling I put away my phone into my bag and headed out to Namsan tower. It was cold but not as cold as it has been. Luckily it was cold enough to wear a scarf so that I could hide my face. When I got to Namsan tower I headed to the elevator going to the very top of the building. He had texted me earlier to meet at the top of the tower. Since it was New Year's Eve it was crowded with couples waiting to count down the clock to the new year. Alone I rode the elevator to the highest it could go then I walked the rest of the way up on the staircase. It was even more crowded at the top. Pushing past bodies I found a bench not occupied and waited for Jae-Hyun to arrive. I waited, watching the couples go by as the seconds ticked on and on. I was zoned out and kind of cold.

"Is this seat taken?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up at him. He was wearing a gray knit sweater on top of a button-down shirt and black slacks. A navy blue jacket that went down to his thighs and a black scarf. On top of that, he wore thick black-framed glasses and a black beanie.

"Yup, I'm waiting for someone," I said joking.

"Well can I sit here until he arrives?"

"Nope, because he's already here."

"C'mon let's go eat something. I didn't expect it to be this crowded up here." You stood up from the bench and followed him down the flight of stairs and into the elevator which was empty at the time. We rode down to the lobby in awkward silence and the ride down could not get any longer. When the door opened I let out a long breath that I had just realized that I was holding. We walked side by side and headed to the restaurant that Jae-Hyun's friend owned nearby. We entered the small restaurant and were greeted by a guy who looked no older than 21. He was also very handsome and looked like he could be a model without even trying.

"Hello, and welcome to The Grill table for two?" the handsome guy asked.

"It's me Jae-Hyun."

"Oh, okay. I didn't recognize you with all the gear wrapped around your head. Well if you and your date will follow me I'll take you to your seats." He guided us through a maze of tables and led us towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter