Chapter 3

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

I came into my company when it just started as the first trainee. Dream Entertainment: where dreams become reality. I was only 13 at the time. I decided that this might be the only opportunity that I get in the entertainment world considering that I had been auditioning for different companies since I was 10. Every company said the same thing to me. You're too young. Your singing is mediocre. Your dancing is average. Your rapping is awful. No matter where I went I was turned away, but I would not give up. My parents wanted me to stop and start studying to get a realistic goal, which meant that they thought I was awful at everything too. So I moved in with my aunt who got disowned by the family for following her dreams when I was 12, which also led me to be disowned by my parents. My aunt wanted to be a singer too, but as time went on her opportunities got slimmer. Eventually, she went to college to major in voice and teaching. She is one of the best singing teachers in the industry and I got lessons for free. Over the course of a year, she helped me by taking to auditions and giving me vocal lessons. Then one day in June I got into a brand spanking new company. My aunt even negotiated the contract for me. I was so determined not to slip up that I studied my brains off to get my GED when I was only 13. When I was 14 the second trainee was admitted to the company. His name; Mark Tuan. He was only a year older than me and was cast on the streets of Seoul when he came for a school trip from America. Since we were the only two trainees at the time we had no other choice than to get along. But even to this day I still remember the first time we met.

~Two Years Ago~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter