Chapter 25

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

We entered the building and as soon as we entered there were the gentle beeps of machines coming from about the room. The room itself was dark and windowless but the machines placed about kept the room alight. Different types of music escaped through the speakers of multiple matching filling the room with noise. I looked about the room until my eyes landed on an anticipating Mark.

"What is all of this? An Arcade?" I asked as I kept on looking about the room.

"Yeah! I know you've been stressed about your comeback and I haven't really helped with the whole ignoring thing, BUT I thought It'd be great if you could just relax and play video games and have fun. I know you haven't had a whole lot of time to come to an arcade and this one is relatively small and not a lot of people come here, but it's fun and-" I cut him off with a bear hug to get him to shut up.

"I love it Mark. Thank you." I said smiling into his shirt.

"Oh, um..yeah. No problem. You deserve some time off." I released him from my hold and looked at him as he looked towards his shoes.

"Well, are we just going to stand here, or we going to play?" I asked him before running off towards one of the machines and inserting a coin I dug out from my purse. In a matter of seconds, I felt his presence next to me once again as he took out a coin from a large cup filled to the brim with them and inserted it into the machine. We spent what felt like minutes playing different games before we realized that we had run out of coins. We thanked the owner of the arcade before we left the small building into the crisp night air. A smile was pasted on my face as I let the lights of the night bathe over my face.

"So, did you have fun?" I looked towards him and saw that he was looking back at me with an identical smile on his lips.

"I did. More than I've had in a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter