Chapter 10: Christmas Special!! Pt. 2

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

"Merry Christmas!"

My heart melted right there. I turned around from the couch to face the voice, and when I did my heart was shattered and overjoyed at the same time.

"Jinhwan? Kim Jinhwan?" I said in disblief.

"I'm glad you remembered me." He said

"How could I forget my favorite cousin?" I asked running towards him for a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I decided to visit my famous cousin."

"Wow, you only visit me because I'm famous? I'm really feeling the love. Also, I thought you were busy." Jinhwan is a trainee for YG entertainment and visits were rare.

"Well it's Christmas Eve and I was allowed to go home, but I don't go home until tomorrow."

"That's great tell aunt and uncle Hi for me when you see them."

"Will do. Sorry to keep this visit short, but I have to still pack for tomorrow."

"No, that's okay. You go on ahead."

"Before I leave though. This is for you." He handed me a bag overflowing with tissue paper.

"Aww thanks, but I don't have anything for you."

"It's cool just give it to me next time," He said with a wink. "Bye."

"Bye," I said as he left. Looking at the gift I opened it to find a wooden picture frame with a family photo in it. You couldn't help but notice the two people standing behind you smiling proudly. I wonder what Mom and Dad are doing today. I thought sadly to myself. Then I looked at the clock. 11:30.

"Where is that idiot," I muttered as I headed to the couch. sitting down I placed the frame into my bag and pulled a blanket around myself. As the time ticked on I felt my eyelids fall towards the ground as if the gravity of the room increased making them heavier and heavier to open. Soon enough I lost the battle to keep my eyes open and was engulfed in darkness...

 

When I woke up again I was disoriented. The lights were on hurting my eyes when I opened them.

"GAH!" I managed to choke out when I fell from the couch and onto the hardwood floor. I was still in the dance studio. I used my elbows to prop myself up rubbing my eyes chasing away the sleep. When I was finally awake I noticed the bag that was next to the couch. I reached for it and a small piece of paper fell on top of my legs. I grabbed it and saw that there was something written on it.

Sorry I was late. I didn't want to wake you

I'll see you around.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~ Mark

"Ha, Mark, you're always late..." I put the note into the bag and took out the present that was in there and fell in love with it at first sight. It was a baby blue retro-looking headphone. They were simple and they looked identical to the ones you got for him.

"Well, I guess we're friends for a reason." Putting the present back into the bag so that they don't get dirty in your mess of a bag. I was about to head out when my phone chimed telling me there was a text. I pulled out my phone and read it.

Suzy: Hey, do you want to hang out today?

Me: Aren't you going home today?

Suzy: No. My parents are on vacation and I want to know what you need to tell me.

Me: Okay. You can come over to my place and we can be with each other lonely together today.

Suzy: Sounds like a plan. :D

I put the phone away and started heading home.

Suzy arrived at my house about an hour later and I was making lunch. We we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter