Chapter 4

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

From that fateful day, two years have gone by and here I stood watching him as the song came to an end. After all this time I still liked him and always wanted him next to me, but I know that this was a one-sided crush. I always thought that even though we were fated to meet we were never fated to be. You see, Mark and I have this love-hate relationship similar to a brother and sister and he doesn't see me as anything more than a younger sister. It was a sad reality to live with, but as long as he stood by me it was a reality I could handle as long as I could still dream in my fantasy.

"Hey, since I danced for you you have to dance for me too." He said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Really, you want to see me dance?"

"Yeah, I mean you were the one who taught me right?"

"Yeah, when you couldn't dance to save your life!" He stared at me pouting like always and he knew as much as I knew that when he pouted I could never say no.

"Fine," I said exasperated. "I'll dance, but you're going to regret it" I hooked up my phone into the sound system after Mark took out his and searched for the song from two years ago. The song I was dancing to the first day we met. After some time the music blared into the room filling up all the space.

"You remember this one?" As the first beat began to come on I began dancing to the beats moving to the sound of the music. More than dancing I was flailing my arms and jumping around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter