Chapter 14

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's PoV

I stared up at the ceiling of the dorm from my bed. I was given the day off since it was the day of my graduation, but I had no family in Korea and Kyungsoo was probably celebrating with his parents. There was no way on earth I would hang out with Suzy because I wasn't really that close to her and Jisoo...had a date. A sigh escaped my lips as I continued to stare at the ceiling.

Why? Why today of all days do I find out that you're dating Ahn Jae-Hyun. I guess it was expected since he's a celebrity and I'm not. Couldn't you have waited for me? I guess I took too long. She probably doesn't even like me. But why didn't YOU tell me? Why did I have to learn from Suzy? Weren't we friends?

Endless thoughts flooded my mind as the seconds seemed to drag on forever. Then I was interrupted from my endless train of thought when a low buzz came from beneath my pillow. I sat up and shoved my hand under my pillow, too lazy to pick it up, and fished for my phone. After I felt the hard contraption I gripped it dragging it from below my pillow. I unlocked the screen to see a message from Jisoo.

Jisoo: Mark we need to talk. Now. Meet me at the studio.

My heart began to race. 

Why does she want to meet me? Isn't she on a date? Did she leave him for me? Or maybe she was going to nag him about how he was acting. Maybe she was just going to celebrate his graduation...

Endless thoughts flooded my mind, but then I remembered that I was being cold towards her. I typed up a cold response and it took all my energy to hit send.

Mark: I'm busy.

My heart slowly died after I hit send. I anxiously waited for her answer. When the phone buzzed again I unlocked the phone immediately.

Jisoo: Please Mark there's something important I NEED to tell you.

What did she have to tell me that's so important? Was she in trouble? Was she hurt?

I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to see her, but if I saw her would I still be able to be cold to her. After thinking it over I sent back a reply.

Mark: Fine, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter