Chapter 27

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

 

 

After spending a little time with mark the dance teacher came in and chased him out. I was pulled out of my world where I was a normal teenager, with a normal boyfriend, with a normal life, and back into my packed idol life. Let me tell you, living out my dream is great! A four-hour dance practice? Not so much. I felt like I could've passed out by the end of hour 1. I could've died out after hour 2. After hour 3 my soul left my body. Don't even get me started about the end of the last hour. Once four hours of hell were over I crashed onto the floor not so majestically and lied on the floor as a disgusting little lump praying that I could sleep and wouldn't be sore tomorrow. That hope was quickly crushed as I heard an annoying buzzing noise.

"What'd you say Jisuk?"

"I said get up you out of shape pile of noodles."

"Ugh. But I don't wanna" I forced as much aegyo out of my limp limbs into my voice.

"Well, you have to. You have a meeting with CEO Choi"

"uuuhhhh, I totally forgot. Do I have to meet with him today?"

"Yes, you do. And I suggest going soon. He didn't seem to be in a good mood about whatever he has to tell you. He wouldn't even tell me about it!"

"Okay, I'm going" I pulled my body off from the floor as I became more worried about the upcoming meeting. Looking like a total mess I walked out of the practice room and started towards the elevator. Once the metal doors closed me into my trap I slowly pushed the button with the number 4 engraved into the cool metal surface. The metal box began moving upwards and with every floor passed my anxiety only increased. Four floors weren't that long of a distance from the basement floor which held all the practice rooms, but it felt like an eternity. Every ding that echoed through the empty space bouncing from wall to wall until it finally seeped into my flesh filled me with fear. When the double doors finally opened I felt myself shrink as I saw the long hallway that landed solely on the single door at the end. I forced myself to take steps forward and only a mere 26 steps later I had reached my destination. I brought my hand up to the hardwood surface and took in a breath before rapping on the door twice.

"Come in." A deep voice bellowed from the other side. I opened the door and went it closing the door behind me.

"You wanted to see me?" I could feel the nervousness oozing from my pores.

"Sit down Jisoo. I need to ask you something." I walked closer to his desk and sat in one of the chairs across from him. I kept my eyes glued to the floor near my feet. "Do you know why I called you in?" 

"No, not really. Did I do something wrong?" A sigh escape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter