Chapter 32

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

 

 

Breaking: Kim Jisoo and Ahn Jae-Hyun Reported to be in a Relationship

 

Dispatch released photos of the two on secretive dates. According to insiders, the two became acquainted through the filming of a drama. It is assumed that that is when their relationship began to form. Both sides have yet to respond to the relationship.

 

UPDATE: Both companies representing Ahn Jae-Hyun and Kim Jisoo respectively, have revealed that the two are indeed dating and have been for about 2 years now. They also wish for fans to support the couple’s relationship and their future activities.

 

 

“I guess that’s it” I announced as I finished handwriting a letter and scanning and uploading it to my fan page. “The secret is out! The cat’s out of the bag! The word is out! The-”

“I get it, Miss Drama Queen. Our relationship is public now.” Jae-Hyun responded from the other end of the couch as he was uploading his own letter onto his fan page.

“Way to burst my bubble… I haven’t had news this big about out ever!”

“You’re kidding me, right? All the news about you is of this caliber. I’m lucky just to get a mention!”

“Well, then you must be pretty lucky because you’re the big deal on this one.” I scrolled through all the articles that were uploaded since the “big reveal”. Hundreds of articles, all with the same content. I felt a warm presence come near me as I scrolled past all the different articles. “Can you believe how many people are writing about this?”

“Never thought that I’d get this much attention in my life.”

“Well, you better believe it.”

“At least we don’t have to hide anymore.”

“We did the right thing, right? I mean revealing the truth and all. What if things don’t go as planned?” I removed my eyes from the screen to look at him. “I mean, I hope things go well, but no one can tell wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter