Chapter 15

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

What just happened? Everything that happened just didn't seem real. I replayed the scene in my mind thousands of times trying to grasp what had happened, but I just couldn't wrap my fingers around it. After I had arrived at the practice room I couldn't sit still so I was pacing back and forth biting my nails. All I could think about was what I was going to say when he came. It's not like I could just go up to him and be like 'Hey Mark! So I've had this crush on you for like three years and I was wondering if we could go out on a date.' I would sound like a crazy stalker if I did that. I kept on pacing for what felt like hours when I heard the door squeak open. I turned around to see Mark walk in a cold expression on his face.

"Hey, Mark," I said nervousness oozing out of me like a leaking faucet.

Smooth Jisoo. Way to sound normal.

He stayed quiet staring at me with a blank face.

"Um, so. Do you want to sit and talk?" I said gesturing towards the couch. I could tell that I was acting like a moron.

Okay, now I know he thinks I'm being suspicious. He's giving me a weird look. Oh great.

"No."

"Oh, well..." We were both silent after my genius response. The air seemed to get awkward.

"If you don't have anything to say then can I go?" I looked up as he said those words.

"No! I have something to say." Panic and nervousness escaped from my mouth along with the words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter