Hidden Chapter 3

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

 

It was a gray day today. All of the clouds decided to cover the sun and the harsh winds which foreshadowed a storm blew against my being. I was all wrapped up in a thick coat, scarf, gloves, the whole nine yards, and I was still cold. Anyone looking would’ve thought I was crazy considering that I was standing outside in the less than stellar conditions all alone in the middle of the street. I had a reason though, and that reason came while I was shivering my off.

“What are you doing in the middle of the street?” a voice came from behind me. I turned around to face the person.

“I was waiting for you,” I responded.

“Why not wait inside? That’s what a normal person would’ve done.” he retorted.

“What makes you think I’m normal?” I defended.

“True...Anyway, let’s go in.” We both started our way towards the building when I linked my arm through his to be able to be closer to his body heat. When we arrived inside I sighed in relief as the warmth of the place seeped through my frozen exterior.

“Hey, you two. Nice to see you again.” We were greeted once we entered.

“How’d you know it was us?” I asked.

“You guys always come in wrapped up like that.” He pointed to our attire.

“But it’s cold~” I retaliated.

“True. Why don’t you guys head to the room.”

“You’re not going to take us there? Come on. What kind of service is this?” the remark came from the owner of the arm next to me.

“You guys always come here. And I mean ALWAYS. You should know which room it is by now. I’m not going to waste my time taking you there.”

“Point taken. We’ll see you with the meat!” We both started making our way towards the room in the back. The route there was almost second nature at this point. We entered the cozy room and began peeling off the layers of clothing we had on until we were both just wearing our shirts, sweatpants, and socks. The number of clothes that piled up was taking up a fourth of the room. We settled down at the table which was settled in the middle of the room.

“So how are you?” He asked from across the table.

“Fine. Tired, but fine.”

“How were promotions?”

“You should know how they were. You were there half the time, and if you weren’t, you were texting me all day long.”

“Yeah, but I gotta get the conversation started somehow.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter