Chapter 5

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's PoV

I started my day like any other day tired and hungry. I woke up a 6 to the blaring alarm that rang in the dormitories. I slept in the student rooms so every one of us could be irritated at the same time. The people who were not students got to wake up at 8 and get two more glorious hours of sleep. I stumbled out of my bed crashing onto the floor as my feet got caught in the blanket. This happens to me every day and for this reason alone I was moved to the bottom bunk. I used to sleep on top because I liked being up there until I took an unwanted tumble out of the bunk and onto the floor fracturing my arm. I woke up like every other day with my face planted to the ground. I started getting ready and because of seniority, I got the first turn for the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and dried my hair then I let the other trainees have a brawl for the restroom. I got into my school uniform. It was yellow and it came with a brown starred tie. It wasn't the worst thing to wear, but not the best. I got out of the dorms then started my short walk to school. I attended the Seoul School of Performing Arts or SoPA. The place for soon-to-be idols or idols who by law were required to attend school. My last test for the year was tomorrow then I was home free. On my short 15 minute walk to school she kept on coming to mind, and it didn't help that her voice came from every shop that I passed by. She only debuted a few months ago but she was everywhere. Her songs were played everywhere. Her CF's were played everywhere. And her face was pasted on everything imaginable. I mean only a couple of months and she has brands wanting her for endorsements dramas and variety shows sending in scripts to be on their show...I can only hope to be that lucky. Of course, though the company has spent a lot of money on her on getting their name out there. If she does well then so do I. I finally arrive at the gates to the prison camp called school that will bind me for the next 6 hours.

I walked into the classroom and had a seat at my desk when I was suddenly met with a familiar face.

"MARK!"

"hey," I responded.

"So how was your day?"

"It was fine, although I've only been awake for like an hour Suzy."

"I know, but still." At that moment the warning bell rang and Suzy ran off to go to her class. But luckily for me, there was an alternate person to take her place.

"Hey, does Suzy like you?"

"No, I don't think so. I think she just wants me to be in her company."

"Are you an idiot? She does like you. She wants you to be next to her all the time. She likes you so much she wants to be in the same company with you!"

"Do you want to die? I already have a company Do Kyung-soo."

"I know, but maybe she wants you to be i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter