Chapter 6

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's PoV

As the song was coming to an end I felt her gaze was still on me and it reminded me of the first time she had taught me how to "dance". I had just entered the company and I couldn't dance to save my life, but the problem was she couldn't either. Since the company was still starting there was no dance teacher to tell us how we should move our bodies without looking like idiots, so she became my teacher. We were in the only practice room at the time and she was telling me to dance...

"Just do it." She demanded.

"But I CAN'T dance."

"It doesn't matter if you can or can't. I'm just telling you to do it." So I did and she was red in the face trying to hold in her laughter.

"See I told you that I couldn't," I said my cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

"Fine, since you showed me your dance I'll show you mine" She a song that was recently released, I forgot the name, but it was by 2PM. Then the horror happened. She started flailing her arms spasmodically in an attempt to "dance". When she was done so was I because I was dying of laughter.

"I think I can dance better than that," I said in between gulps of air.

"Well, how come you didn't think that when you were dancing," she asked in a scolding tone.

"Because I hadn't seen you dance yet."

"You see, here's where I'm better than you" I stared at her my laughter now replaced by curiosity.

"I had confidence in my dancing even before you took your first step. I never said that I was good at dancing did I?"

"Well, no..."

"But I had confidence in my self and I danced like I owned the dance. It was my dance and no one can take it from me no matter how good they are."

"I don't get it," I said confused.

"Even the best dancers can't dance well if they don't have confidence. Yes, the moves are there, but there is no meaning behind them. You want to be the best idol right? Well, then that means having confidence in yourself no matter how bad others say that it was. If you want to be the best then you have to own it; own yourself. No matter what others say. You are the best."...

The memory of that day sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter