Chapter 22

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

It had been a couple of days since Mark had confessed to me and I could still feel the moment. One thing that really right now was that I was still imprisoned in the hospital. They said that they wanted to "observe" me, but I had been here almost a week! I think that's more than enough time to observe a person. The only thing that made me happy was Mark came to visit every day. Somedays he would bring me my favorite deokbokki or ice cream. Sometimes we would just spend hours talking. Just the thought of those times put a smile on my face. Even earlier today he had stopped by since he couldn't come later tonight. Today we just ended up watching a movie and it was just nice knowing he was there. Now I'm sitting in the empty room counting down the seconds until tomorrow. I was pulled from my aimless counting by the sudden knock on the door. Before I could respond a figure in a white coat entered.

"Hello, Jisoo."

"Hi, Dr. Lee."

"How've you been today."

"Good I guess. You know except for the fact I'm trapped in here."

"Don't be overdramatic. I haven't seen you for a while."

"Yeah, I try my best not to come here often."

"Well, I'm here to tell you that you are being discharged tomorrow."

"Really?!" I asked excitement filling my body.

"Yeah, but...there's something you need to know."

"What is it?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter