Chapter 17

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

Today the weather was a nice surprise. The cold winds that blew in just yesterday seemed to have vanished being replaced by the warm glow of the sun. I sat in the leather seats of the car letting the warmth of the giant star above wash over me. I had been an idol for some time and had met many idols before, but I couldn't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time. Right now I was on my way to the set of Dream High since I had promised Suzy that I would go the day before. I knew that today would be one of the last days of filming as the drama was coming to a close. The car pulled to a stop outside of the KBS building.

"Thanks, Jisuk!" I squeaked as I opened the door and rushed towards the building before my manager could even reply back.

"Hey! Don't be annoying to anybody! They are your seniors, show some respect." He yelled from his seat before driving off leaving me walking excitedly towards the building. I entered the building and walked into the lobby and saw Suzy standing there waiting for me. When she saw me she waved enthusiastically as she ran over. She was wearing a brown school uniform.

"Hey, nice outfit," I said as she came and hugged me.

"Thanks. You like?" She asked posing in different positions.

"Love it. It's really cute." I said giggling.

"Come on let's go to the set." She said grabbing my wrists and dragging me deeper into the building.

"You have no idea how excited I am Suzy. Do I get to meet the other cast members?"

"Of course. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't introduce you to them."

"A horrible one."

"Exactly, so you are going to meet every single one of them."

We walked through a maze of endless hallways twisting and turning making me glad that I have Suzy to guide me or else I would be lost in a matter of seconds. We arrived at the end of one of those endless hallways to face a large dark blue door. Suzy opened the door leading me inside. I was in awe when I stepped inside. My jaw was slack and I knew that everyone could see into my mouth if they chose to do so.

"So this is the set," Suzy said nonchalantly.

"Oh my god. This is so...big."

"Really? I thought that every studio was like this. Didn't you just shoot a drama yourself?"

"Yeah, but we never shot inside of a studio. Everything was shot in real places."

"Oh, well then I can give you the full tour," Suzy said happily. She looped her arms in mine and dragged me around the set explaining everything to me, and when I mean everything I mean everything.

"Hey, I know what a camera is..."

"Sorry I got a little carried away." I chuckled as she smiled, embarrassed that she was describing a camera to me.

"Well explaining the camera is at least better than when you tried to explain a chair to me," I said teasing her. "But this is really cool though."

"Isn't it?"

"Yeah, by the way where is everyone? There's no one here."

"Oh, they'll be here in a bit. Everyone is either filming the other scene or getting ready for this scene, so they should be here soon."

As we were talking we didn't notice when a dark shadow approached us.

"Hey, Suzy, what's up?"

"Hey, just talking to my friend." I stared at the newcomer with eyes wide and my jaw was slightly dropped due to the new presence.

"Oh, is this the one that you keep on bragging about to me?"

"Yup the one and only." When he was finally in front of us I bowed to him respectfully. I was staring at my shoes when I heard him chuckle. I looked up to see him looking at me, teeth bared white and shining, with a hand stretched out for a handshake.

"Hey, no need for that. A friend of Suzy is a friend of mine. I'm Taecyeon by the way." I took his outstretched hand into mine and felt his firm grip squeeze my hand.

"I'm Jisoo."

"Well nice to officially meet you Jisoo, although it feels like I already know you from what Suzy tells me all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter