Hidden Chapter 1

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

100 SUBSCRIBERS! Here is the hidden chapter as promised. I hope you enjoy it!

 

Mark's PoV

 

I walked out of the small phone store looking at the new phone which I had just bought. I had specifically asked to get a new number. I wanted to start fresh. A new beginning. I had told my family back home that I was leaving the current agency that I was in and trying for new ones. They were worried, but they said they trusted me to decide on my future. I had put all of my family member's numbers into my new phone and that was it. I wanted to start with a clean plate. I wanted to decide on my own path and not be held down by my past. This is what led me to leave Dream Entertainment. To get away from the past. I shoved the new phone into my pocket and pulled the hood of my jacket over my head before I started making my way down the street. It was a gloomy gray today. The clouds covering the skies and the heavy raindrops attacking the earth. I picked up my pace to a jog as I made my way towards a temporary hostel that I had found before moving out of the trainee dorms at Dream. It wasn't the nicest place, but it was a roof over my head and the rent was cheap. I had to use the money from home that I had kept on saving up to pay for the room. Luckily when I left Dream Entertainment and terminated my contract CEO Choi was nice enough that I didn't have to pay the expenses of my trainee period. I was prepared to pay it if it came to it, but I'm just glad I got to save some money for my new living expenses. I made it to the hostel and shook myself like a wet dog trying to rid myself of water before I unlocked the door and stepped inside. The temperature wasn't any better inside than it was outside. I could argue that is was even worse inside the damp building than outside in the storm. I went to my small room in the corner of the building and unlocked the door with a key I had. That was one of the perks of this hostel; I could lock my door from the outside. I went in and shut the door behind me before throwing my backpack on the ground and shedding myself of the wet clothes I had on. I plopped down on the thin mattress laid on the floor and stared up at the mold-infested ceiling. A sigh escaped my lips as I kept staring at the dirty colors above.

"I guess this is my new life now..."

 

 

I woke up and got ready to go outside. Putting on some fresh clothes and grabbing my backpack, keys, phone, and earbuds. I jammed some tennis shoes onto my feet and locked the door as I made my way outside. It was a clear day. The sun shining in the sky; clear of all clouds which clustered the heavens the day prior. I was walking towards the park following the stream of people rushing towards their destination without a second thought. I kept on hearing bits of conversations that seemed like mindless muttering at first, but eventually became a topic I was trying to avoid.

"Really? Jisoo?"

"Oh my god. The singer right?"

"I love Jisoo though..."

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo?"

Jisoo. Jisoo. Jisoo. Everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter