Chapter 1

The Sound of Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's PoV

"You really are an idiot aren't you." Disbelief was apparent across my face at the words he just said.

"Do you really have the nerve to show up, here again, saying sorry after you left me!?"

"Please Jae, I'm sorry. After all this time without you, my heart cried in pain every night. I thought that I could be without you, but my heart only wishes for you. Please forgive me..." His words slowly evaporated as he began to sob kneeling and clinging to my jacket. Thunder was heard nearby and the flash of lightning lit up the dark sky. I just stared at him for a moment before responding.

"Those words mean nothing to me. You can cry and beg all you want, but I will never forgive an inconsiderate jerk like you. I thought we had something special between us. I thought everyone was lying to me when they said that you were bad news and I regret not listening to them. I was the fool thinking that you would be different." Large fat drops of icy cold water hit my face as he is still clinging onto you. "I regret every moment that I had with you and wish I could take back 2 years of my life, but I can't and I won't make the same mistake ever again. I hope you enjoy your life." I pry myself from his fingers leaving him in the middle of the park. Walking away I feel warm streams of water running down my face alongside the heavy rain. Endless tears erupted from my eyes walking away truly feeling the heartaches that stirred from within. I get further away covering my mouth with my hand to prevent my despair from escaping my lips. I kept on walking until...

"CUT!"

The icy water abruptly stopped falling heavily and I was bombarded with a dozen staff members covering me with towels, fixing my make-up, and trying my tears. From a distance, the other actor stood from where he was kneeling and was also attacked by a swarm of staff members. The director walked infront of the camera and shouted, "Good job, that's a wrap for today!" then he and the other staff began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter