Just an Ordinary Fangirl

A Trip With Benefits

Hello~ I'm back <3

/Does 2PM's I'll be back dance/

-------------

"~~~ ah!~"

Running towards you was your all time best friends, Ashley & Brandon.

You didn't hear them calling out to you becuase you were deep in thoughts as you stared at the screen of your Iphone.

*Oppa.. How I miss you guys..*

"Ya, LEE ~~~~!! STOP STARING AT YOUR BOYFRIENDS!!" Ashley screamed, making the entire campus stop and stare at the 3 of you.

Quickly you ran to their side and whispered while looking around, " You really shouldn't have done that you know?..."

Laughing, Ashley just smacked your back and dragged you off.

"C'mon, let's get lunch before lectures start."

 

The first few weeks back had been hectic trying to settle back down & carry on with your normal life.

Registering for a course, though late, looking for a part time job for weekends, catching up with friends, continue your fangirling self and much more.

The only problem was you couldn't get Infinite off your mind no matter how hard you tried.

You missed them and their companion badly, especially Myungsoo's.

You became used to their presence and now, it felt weird being apart.

Worse was you could only fan girl in front of the screen when they appear.

However, their smiley expressions and laughter and awesomeness on screen made you feel relieved.

*At least they're not affected*

Oh so often, images of Myungsoo would flash in your mind, making you distracted.

You once even handed up the wrong piece of work to your teacher.

Myungsoo was still your boyfriend by name but you knew that everything would change after awhile now that you're back in Singapore.

No one there knew about your relationship with Myungsoo and your other identity except Ashley, Brandon and your family due to the secretiveness of the Woollim family.

Your return was kept secret and there were many controversals about your whereabouts and your identity.

Although there were a few incidences where your schoolmates would stare or come up to you and ask you, you would deny it with a laugh and say that many people has told you that you and Xaria looks similar.

 

Now after a period of time, Infinite's concert that had passed quite awhile ago was a huge success and they were going to have a comeback soon, so you heard.

As usual, you couldn't wait to see your boys on screen again and that news itself made you smile and as always, you gave them the full support as a fan.

Just, an ordinary fan though.

 

As time passes, the news of you shrank and soon you were completely forgotten by the public and returned to your normal civilian status.

Weeks later, you received and anonymous letter with a ring inside.

It was the ring you left on Myungsoo's table with a note saying that you're returning the ring.

*A letter from Myungsoo?!*

You stared at the envelope in disbelief

 

FLASHBACK.

Sitting down on the floor, you took out a piece of paper and started writing:

"Dear Kim Myungsoo,

Although & most probably we won't be seeing each other anymore or soon, maybe it's the best for now.

But always remember, this time I'm not trying to push you away for you'll always be in my heart, ring or no ring.

You'll forget me in awhile I guess but it doesnt matter as long to think about he from time to time.

Oppa, saranghaeyo.

I'm leaving without saying goodbye cause I don't know how to say it.

I don't even know whether I'll be able to fly back if I ever did.

Thank you for everything this past year.

Forget me okay?

Just keep our memories in your heart, that's enough for me.

Your past Love, ~~~~"

 

You stared at your ring for the last time and took it out.

Together with the letter, you sealed it up and left it on Myungsoo's bed.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this again..."

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

Tears were threatening to spill as you thought of Myungsoo.

*Myungsoo ah... How I miss you. Everything was like a sweet dream...B-but, how do you know my address?*

Fumbling with the ring, you stared at the envelope.

*Shoud I read it?....*

With all your courage, you took out the letter and read it.

*Okay, here goes nothing..*

-----------------------

Lalala~ Comment k? <3

& anticipate my new Woohyun fic :)

All You Need Is 20 Seconds

riikaLynn