Baby, can't you see the look in my eyes.

A Trip With Benefits

My Infinite season greeting 2012 is finally in my hands! <3 

Aha! Spazzing like no one's business.

----------------------

BTD promotions were finally over.

Unfortunately for you, the members of Infinite were starting to get busy with solo assignments especially your boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

You could barely find the time to go on secret dates, hang out or even talk to each other properly.

*I guess this is what I have to endure for dating an idol..*

Occasionally he would be free but when he was, he would either be too tired to bother about you or he would be 'busy' with something.

There were plenty of gaps which were created by Myungsoo.

And those gaps, were filled by Woohyun's company and occasionally Hoya's.

You felt annoyed yet concerned after Myungsoo's attitude towards teh three of you changed drastically.

At first you thought it was only because of work stress but as time went by, the more worried you were for him.

You were afraid that he was not eating or resting well and that he would fall sick.

You assumed that his crankiness and his easily explosive attitude was also due to stress and such.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Oppa please. Listen to me" I say.

He just walked away from me and didn't even want to hear my explanation.

I just followed him to wherever he went to.

I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it. "Oppa, please."

He turned around and gave me a deathly stare. "What?!"

I gulped in fear.

Then I took a deep breath and say slowly, "Oppa, I wasn't flirting with Howon Oppa. I was just helping him cook. I was only asking him to taste it for me. I wasn't purposely feeding him. I wanted to ask you,but you were asleep. I didn't want to disturb you. I don't have any other intention."

He just glared again. "So?"

I stepped back in shock.

"Why ~~~~? Cat got your tongue?"

He then started walking away again.

"Yah Kim myungsoo! I hate you! Just go and die! Go back to japan and rot!"

I then walked back to the room and slammed the door loudly.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Lalala~" You hummed as you checked the small pot of soup you double boiled for L.

*I hope this will boost his immunity and stuff...*

You smiled as you slowly poured the soup out and left it to cool for awhile.

These days, you rarely saw Myungsoo.

As the day goes by, his solo assignments started increasing quickly.

On top of that, he still had group activities to attend and this made Myungsoo neglect my presence.

Its just difficult to spend some time with your lover. 

He doesn't even give you a hug anymore.

He would just say bye to everyone and walked off.

Last time, he would give you a goodbye kiss and he would hesitate to leave you.

Now.. He just leaves.

*I hope with this soup, he would cheer up a little.*

Smiling, you took the cooled down soup and walked to the room.

As you opened the door slowly, it cringed.

Myungsoo turned around and looked at the door only to see you standing there with a smile.

You were expecting a reaction, but he just turned back to face the window.

*Whats wrong with him?*

"Myungbaby! I cooked tonic soup for you." you excitedly walked over to him.

"I have no appetite." he coldly replied.

"Aww.. Oppa. Take it alright..? I'm sorry for that time." I pouted.

"I don't want it." he replied.

I persisted and push it to him. "Come on oppa. Please take it. I made this sinc-"

Before I could finish saying, the bowl went flying to the floor. 

"You don't understand korean!? I said I don't want it! You stupid or something? STOP BEING ANNOYING!" he shouted at you.

You stepped back in shock.

You just turned around and smash the door. 

You ran to the room and cried your eyes out.

*Why is he being this way..? I'm trying my best for you.. I really am.*

You cried to yourself.

 

WOOHYUN's POV

I was getting a drink from the kitchen when I heard someone crying from ~~~~'s room.

*Who is crying?*

I walked towards the room and opened the door slowly.

I saw ~~~~ crying to herself.

*What is wrong with bunny?*

"Bunny.. Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked worried as I rushed to her side.

She just kept quiet and continue crying.

*Why am I feeling pain in my heart..?*

I cupped her face and whispered, "Whats wrong bunny? Tell me everything.." 

She shook her head and continued crying.

I looked straight into her eyes,

*~~~ ah.. If it was me, you wouldn't be hurting like this..*

It just felt like a auto-reaction.

Even though Myungsoo had warned me for so long, I didn't want to care anymore.

I just pulled ~~~~ into a hug and rubbed her back to comfort her.

*How I wish I could stop your pain….*

END OF POV

---------------

 SINGAPOREANS! 

Want an Infinite Shirt?

Order it @InfinitelyTees now!

Okay, Although it's not an official one.. I Hope you guys can take a look for we are in serious need of orders.

Please?

Keke, Info all up on twitter so yea :)