ottoke?

A Trip With Benefits

hello hello readers can you all please give comments ~ (use lady gaga's telephone melody)

-------------

"ARGH! I wanna go out and kill that person!" Myungsoo suddenly stood up and went out the door.

Shocked, everyone pulled him back to the house and Woohyun did a headlock to him.

"Don't be reckless you stupid !" Woohyun shouted and continued locking his head in position.

"So what now..?" Sunggyu asked.

Everyone kept quiet, including you who was sitting at the far corner of the room, crying.

"Manager hyung..?" Sunggyu looked to the manager for help.

"I have no idea. I don't know already. Myungsoo.. Well.. He got caught in his lie.." he answered Sunggyu.

Sungjong who rarely gives suggestions, finally say, "Well smarty pants. We just have to keep ~~~~ out of sight now."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"This will be over soon. Fans will come to accept the real truth." he continued.

;~~ A FEW DAYS LATER ~~;

Once again, the prediction of the dying down of the news was wrong.

The news just keeps getting bigger.

Now, people called Myungsoo a liar.

Infinite ; A group full of lies.

Some even created a rumour that all the members bribed sajangnim so that they will get in the company.

Their popularity kept falling.

Fans around the world were not happy with Myungsoo's relationship.

Everyone was helpless in the situation.

However, under all these hate comments, were few of those nice and positive comments.

"Unnie! I support your relationship!" 

"Its okay unnie ~ They are all jealous. Wahh unnie is so lucky! Be my friend?"

"Stop hating on her! It just shows that you all are casuals! if you can't allow our infinite oppas to be happy, then dont be inspirits!"

"She is so beautiful. Now I know why Myungsoo oppa fell in love with her! Hwaiting unnie!"

As your read all these positive comments, your heart softened a little.

*i have supporters too.. but our infinite oppas..*

You still solely blamed yourself for all the hate that Infinite is receiving.

You felt so bad for allowing this to happen to your dear oppas.

*why did I have to go on that date with Myungsoo.. It wouldn't have happened if not for me.*

You were losing your mind.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Baby?" the voice of your lover sounded.

"hmm?" you replied without turning around.

He came over and backhugged you tightly.

"Don't blame yourself for this baby. Its not your fault. its mine.." he says.

"But Infinite oppas are all getting affected by this.. ottoke..?" you replied.

"There is one way to help us.." he says.

"And that is..?" you asked.

"Stay by our side and give us strength. And especially.. Stay by my side. I need the strength from you baby. You are the source of my strength." he says.

You nodded.

"I love you babyboo." he says.

"I... I love you too myungbaby.." you softly say.

You may have agreed to stay by them.. But deep down.. You were blaming yourself.

*Ottoke.. What can I do..?*

------------

YAY! Love ya'll. :D

comment people. love ya muacks muacks.

hazwannsky

And GIFs for ya. :D

the dorky 91-liners!

tumblr_lwibt6bbch1qdiwbvo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_lwibt6bbch1qdiwbvo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwibt6bbch1qdiwbvo3_250.gif

 

SO CUTE! 

Woohyun is my bias!

And well.. riikaLynn's bias is Myungsoo.