This just gets better.

A Trip With Benefits

NOTE: although this part may have similarities with Letter from a fangirl, I swear on my life I never copied anything from there.

In fact, the two of us actually planned this way before we even started the story so any similarities are purely coincidental and I just read the fan fic yesterday so i have no idea about it.

-----------------

As the days got by, the situation got.. Well.. Worst.

It was unlike how Sunggyu and Myungsoo had predicted it.

Instead of dying down, more and more sites were popping out with the news.

With the huge title on each site ;

KIM MYUNGSOO IS DATING A NON-CELEBRITY? WHO IS SHE AND WHAT IS HER AIM?

This was stressing everyone in the group out. 

Even the manager who was known for being a calm and cool person was going crazy at the thought of Myungsoo being caught with ~~~~.

The number of the members in the fanclub was decreasing day by day.

To add on to the situation, antifan forums started to appear and the members of those forums were increasing at the same rate that the fanclub members were decreasing at.

"Yah. Look at the amount of the members in the fancafe. Its decreasing like water!" Sungyeol shouted as he checked the amount of the members in the fancafe.

"Shut up Sungyeol. Thats not the problem here." Sunggyu scolded.

"Okay listen up boys. I'm setting up a press conference with the news. So get ready, cause we need to settle this." the manager announced.

Everyone rushed back to their respective rooms and changed.

;~~ AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE ~~;

"Do what you think is right Myungsoo. I won't stop you if you want to tell them the truth." the manager patted his back, giving him comfort and support.

Yes. Myungsoo was very very tempted to reveal his relationship with you.

But you.. You weren't gonna let them be ruined because of you right?

"Oppa.. Don't reveal it.." You tell him calmly.

"Why..? I was going to reveal it." he answers.

"Please.." you say.

"No. I'm going to say it whether you lik-" he was saying until you cutted him off.

"I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE REASON WHY YOUR FUTURE AS INFINITE WILL BE RUINED OKAY! SO JUST DON'T REVEAL IT!" you shouted, losing your patience.

There was awkward silence until the manager finally continue, "Say that ~~~~ is a cousin you are very close with. That'll solve everything."

"Yeah.. Do just that oppa. Please." you tell him.

Without any choice, he just nodded. 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

I stepped out of the door and to the tables.

The press started to capture the photographs of the members the moment we all walked in.

Then manager hyung announced, "This is the press conference to clear of the rumours going around. You may begin to ask your questions."

The first reporter asked, "Who is that girl? Is she your lover..?" 

Taking a deep breath, I answer with confidence. "It is just a mistake. She is my cousin. A close cousin I grew up with. I mean look.. I've not seen her for a few years now. I just wanted to reminence our memories together. Its not weird to be close right?"

Then the questions continued.

"Cousins? Can you explain the holding hands thing?"

"Holding hands? That is nothing. Ask yourselves, you hold the hands of the cousins you are close with right? Ask the other members. They all do the same as me." Myungsoo continued.

"What about feeding each other? You two are cousins. You should have hands right?"

I scoffed. "We were playing a game. It was something called truth or dare. She dared me to feed her throughout the whole game if she won."

The questions poured in and I answered them all with much confidence. 

I wanted the rumour to deplete.

"This is the end of the press conference. Please wait for our official statement okay?" the manager announced.

The members all stood up and left.

*i hope this would work.*

END OF POV

 

Finally, all of you were back in the car.

"That was.. Tiring.." Dongwoo say, exhausted.

"Yeah hyung. I never expected things to go this wrong.." Woohyun say.

"Everything is fine now.. Don't worry." Sunggyu say with a smile.

Everything got peaceful until Hoya suddenly cursed.

"OHH DAMN IT. THINGS GOT WORST." Hoya say.

"huh?"

"What!?"

"Don't scare us hyung!"

Hoya showed the ipad to all of us.

The title read ;

Cousin of Myungsoo!? WHAT A LIE. 

The site was updated with more photos.

But this time, there were photos of the two of you hugging and kissing each other.

The photos showed the intimite side between the two of you.

Everyone started to worry again.

The all started to curse under their breaths and looked out the window.

You just looked at their disappointed faces and looked down, using your hair to cover your crying face.

*this is all my fault*

 

-----------

OHMY. IT GOT WORST. Comment people.

Love you all muacks.

AND OHH. A GIF for you. :D 

tumblr_lwt6e1N2Pa1qa0m06o3_250.gif

CRAZY WOOHYUN. <3

hazwannsky.

Wait, I shall add in one myself xD

riikaLynn