Note to self : Never hide in the toilet. NEVER.

A Trip With Benefits

tic toc tic toc

heh, being random here...

------------------

The 3 days with Infinite sped pass.

You adjusted nicely and did not feel awkward around them anymore.

Well, everyone except L at least. 

After all, the more you like a person, the more nervous you are around him right?

Worse, he was not with you guys the 3 days you bonded with Infinite.

Although they were busy appearing on music shows set after set, they made sure you were taken care of even when they weren't with you.

They would call back to check whether everything's fine, have you eaten and stuff like that.

Whenever they performed, you made sure your was on the couch, eyes glued to the TV screen.

Every now and then, you still can't believe you're living with such awesome people.

However, while watching their performance that night, the group felt a little... empty.

Infinite wasn't exactly the same without L performing with them but still, their performace was as usual, in top condition.

You sighed, not realizing how much you missed L as you thought of the first day you met him at the fansign.

Counting backwards with your fingers, you realize that 3 days have already passed.

*Myungiie should be on the way back already....*

Suddenly you heard the door lock system sound as someone keyed in the password.

*HUH! who can that be?! Infinite's still performing!...*

Panicking, you left the TV on and ran to the Toilet to hide, hiding at the corner where no one would see you.

You thought that maybe it was an intruder.

You heard someone shouting, " Hyungs! I'm back!~"

Only then did you realize, *Damn it! It's L.... Why didn't I think of that?*

You have no idea why you just hid in the toilet, of ALL PLACES!

*Stupid natural reaction... I didn't even do anything wrong! *

You mentally faced-palm yourself.

It was too late to just come out of hiding.

Your mind was blank, you seriously have no idea what you should do so you sat there like an idiot.

*Aish....This is embarrasing....*

 

L's POV

I got off the car and heaved a sigh of relief.

*finally! I'm home. WOOHOO*

I then took out my luggages from the car and dragged it over to the door.

The lights were on!

*the lights are on..? they should be at home then.*

As I opened the door, I smiled to see that the TV was on and lights was on.

"Hyungs! I'm Back!~" I called out.

But, no one responded and I couldn't see anyone there. 

So I decided to check each of the rooms. Still, no one was present.

"...Paradise, oh oh oh oh.." I turned towards the TV screen.

*Wait, aren't they still performing at Music Core? Whatever, I should go and bathe*

Then, I saw a cup half-filled with milk on the table.

*That's... Strange?*

Dropping all my things in my room, I took out my towel and clothes and then head to the washroom.

I was thinking of ~~~~ all the while.

*Why do I keep thinking of her? Do I really like her? More than a fan or friend?...*

Not thinking much into it, I just took off my shirt and hung it at the hanger.

Just as I was about to take off my pants, someone said from behind me, "OPPA DON'T TAKE IT OUT!"

I was shocked!

As I turned around, I saw someone covering her face with a towel, crouching at the corner like a little girl.

"YAH! Who are you?" I ask her.

"Its me, ~~~~" the girl answered.

"YAH! Why are you always so cute when you do things?" I couldn't help but to laugh and the scene.

Then, I realised.

*Wait!*

*~~~~sshi*

*Here*

*In the bathroom*

*doesn't that mean....*

"OMG!" I shouted suddenly.

"What!? IS THERE A COCKROACH AROUND!?" she shouted, panicking.

"NO! If you're here.. That means you've agreed to move in! When? Why didn't anyone tell me!?" I ask frantically.

"YAH!" she shouted back.

Without knowing, I had pulled her up and  was already hugging her tighty, ignoring the fact that I was half-.

"Oppa.." she then say.

"Hmm?" I answered, still hugging her.

"Can you let go of me so I can go out? Its embarrassing to see.. You.. Shirtless." she say, embarrassed.

*what!? stupid me* 

"Oh, Sorry.." I spluttered before quickly releasing her.

Then, I let her go and watched her with a smile on my face as she hopped her way out.

END OF POV

 

----------------

hehe, cute or what?

-riikalynn

Edited by moi, 

hazwannsky! :D

anyway.. I'm going mad.

Subscribe to my new fanfic! :D