Why, Why?...

A Trip With Benefits

 

RECAP!

Woohyun's thoughts are in ORANGE

Hoya's are in Teal

and of course, Yours are in Red and Myungsoo's in Blue

---------

MYUNGSOO'S POV

SLAM!~

I slumped down on my bed with a thud.

*Aish, why the heck did I even do that...*

That wasn't the first time i lost it with her.

I just...I just don't know why everytime she tries so hard I just got to screw it up and take it out on her.

I didn't mean to but... It's just that...Aish, forget it.

I guess it's because I'm angry at Woohyun for being such a manwhore...And at myself.

I took my pillow and covered my head.

*Ah~ Stupid Hyung...*

END OF POV

 

SUNG GYU'S POV

".....Woohyun ah.. Just stop it. Seriously, everything's in a mess now..." I sighed.

~~~~ & Myungsoo's realtionship was getting worse and Woohyun being an was not helping.

Somehow I had a bad feeling Myungsoo either knew about it or he already suspected Woohyun's feelings for ~~~.

"Hyung, It's not that I want to intefere but have you seen how ~~~~'s hurting? Don't tell me your heart doesn't hurt when you see her cry like that. SHE'S OUR SISTER & Myungsoo's being an !" Woohyun exclaimed.

"But you're no better as well! Their problem..I think it's best if we let them solve it on their own... For now, just be the brother ~~~ needs, not- a third party. Araso?..." I patted Woohyun's shoulders.

"Sigh, Araso hyung..."

END OF POV

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

*Yawn.. ?*

It seems like I fell asleep.

Walking out of the room groggily, I went in the direction of our kitchen to get a drink.

As I passed Woohyun & Sunggyu's room, I heard them talking.

It didn't really bother me till i heard ~~~'s name.

*~~~~~?*

I stood near the door and pressed my ears against the wall.

"I love her, I really do.. & Myungsoo treating her like that isn't making it easy to supress my feelings...H-how can I entrust her to Myungsoo when it's already like this?!" 

"....Woohyun ah... Jebal, don't do this. It'll only make Myungsoo angrier and hurt ~~~ even more..."

*So I was right. Woohyun is really in love with ~~~. Aish. Ottoke?..*

Right at this moment, the door opened and Woohyun walked out.

Not being able to control my feelings, I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

END OF POV

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

Myungsoo gave me a suprise attack and whispered in a threatening voice, "YOU, I don't give a damn how you feel about her. She's MY girlfriend okay?" 

From the way he reacted, I knew that he had found out.

All the better, Make him be on his guard.

His tone told me and he couldn't take it and was about to explode any moment.

Being the nice hyung I always have been, I wanted to calm him down and talk things out nicely but scenes of his behaviour and attitude towards ~~~ made me retort back.

"So? If she's your girlfriend then you better start treating her like one." I scoffed.

"Who are you to intefere? If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't keep losing my temper at her!.. So back OFF!"

Myungsoo pushed me away and walked off.

"Why? Afraid that I'll take bunny away from you?..Hm?" I challenged.

Myungsoo turned around and glared at me.

"Don't- call her bunny. Seriously, what? She's mine so stop being the third wheel..."

*What the heck? What's with the attitude?! Stupid insecure brat...*

"Ya! I won't back off till you start treating her right. I can't bear to see you hurt her like that. AND NO MATTER WHAT, SHE'S OUR SISTER!" I shouted at myungsoo as he continued to walk away.

END OF POV

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

As I turned to grab a drink hoping that It would cool me down a little, I bumped into ~~~~ in the kitchen.

"O-oh? Myungsoo ah... You feeling better?.." She asked with a small smile.

*W-why is she acting like nothing happened earlier?...Aish, this is irritating me.*

"Mmm." I replied monotonously.

"oh okay... Would you like a muffin? It ws baked earlier...."

"Ya Lee ~~~! Why aren't you scolding me or anything for what happened earlier?!" I growled irritately.

"Mwoh? Myungsoo Oppa, I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I'm sick of contantly fighting....Please..."

I didn't know how to answer her so i just kept my mouth shut and put on my poker face.

"Sigh.." She continued, "I guess we're just too different. You know, it's not my fault that I keep going to Woohyun. Maybe I wouldn't be so close with him if only you stopped pushing me away from you. How do you expect me to 'know my limits' when Woohyun always cares for me and helps me when you're not there?... I hardly see you and when I do, I hardly feel the tenderness and love from you anymore..."

 

I looked away guiltily but still keeping my poker face.

"You don't want me anymore right?... I guess..you're already sick of me...& I thought we could last, that you were my one and only..I guess I was wrong." She said with tears flowing uncontrollably.

Seeing her cry like that made my heart shatter.

"Yob--" 

"Myungsoo, it's alright, you don't have to force yourself. I understand... I'll- i'll just--"

She just walked away without listening to what I had to say.

Maybe I should trust her more but is not that I don't.

The one I don't trust is Woohyun hyung.

Knowing how he is to his fans, imagine what he'll do to the girl he likes.

*Argh!~ I'm a complete mess!*

I screamed in my head as I pulled my own hair.

END OF POV

 

"I knew it.. I knew that it was to good to be true...Maybe all this while you treated me as just a fan..."

You whispered to yourself.

Those were the words you wanted to say to him before you left but you didn't want to cry in front of him again...

*Woohyun ah.. Woohyun Oppa...Where are you?..*

You went around looking for Woohyun as he was always there for you.

You knew It wasn't really the right thing to do, troubling him all the time but slowly he gained your trust with his earnesty and now you really needed someone to just tell you it's okay.

Finally you found Woohyun staring out from the balcony.

"Woohyun Oppa.." You whispered.

Turning around, he looked at you.

He didn't seem to well today.

"Bunny, what happened again? another fight?..." Woohyun cupped your face sadly.

You nodded.

Sighing, he returned to his normal position.

"Mianhae bunny but I would like to be alone now... But smile okay?.."

*Mianhae, I can't be there for you today..I have to control myself...Maybe I shouldn't treat you too well so that everything will go back to normal...*

Nodding your head, you dragged yourself out of the dorm.

*I can't stay here if all there is is trouble...*

"~~~~! ~~~~!"

You turned back only to see Sungjong calling you.

"~~~~, where are you going?... Omo, why are you crying again? Is it because of Myungsoo Hyung?.." Sungjong asked with a frown on his face.

Stuttering, you answered.

"A-aniyo..I just--SungJong Oppa, i'll be outside for awhile okay?.. I-I just need to cool down.."

"Ah..Araso, araso. Just be careful..." Sungjong replied, patting your back.

 

HOYA'S POV

Finally I was done practising with Dongwoo Hyung.

"Howon ah, It's so stuffy here.. Let's go for an Ice cream! Hyung's treat!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Ah, that's a great idea, Kaja!~" I smiled and pulled Dongwoo up to his feet.

"ICE CREAM!" The two fo us shouted.

 

-AFTER GETTING THE ICE CREAMS-

 

"Wow, this is good!~" Dongwoo hyung exclaimed again but now with his mouth open.

His laughter makes me laugh as well.

Suddenly, Dongwoo Hyung's head jerked up and pointed at someone.

"Hey Howon ah, isn't that ~~~~? Why does she look like a zombie?.."

*~~~~? Zombie?..*

I looked up and saw her too.

She looked--strange...

*Aish, Don't tell me...*

Finishing up my ice cream, I told Dongwoo.

"Hyung ah, can you go back without me? I'll catch up with you later."

Dongwoo stared at me with his are-you-kidding-me? look.

Sighing, I told him that I wouldn't do anything stupid & I ust wanted to make sure she was okay.

Nodding, he finally left.

Slowly I walked up to her and called her name softly.

"~~~ah..."

END OF POV

 

"~~~~ah..~~~~? Eh!~"

You didn't seem to hear Hoya calling you.

Heck, you didn't even notice that he was right in front of you & you just kept on walking.

*Why is Myungbaby like this?... Am I really such a nuisance?...Maybe I should just leave?...Ah, Molla!~*

"Andwa--Ahh~"

You knocked into someone in front of you and looked up only to ee Hoya looking back at you with concern in his eyes.

"A-ah, Oppa...Mianhae..." You looked down at your feet.

Holding your shoulders, Hoya asked you.

"~~~ ah, are you okay? What happen?...You look, terrible?..."

As you recalled what happened back at the dorm, tears were b in your eyes.

Hoya saw this and it his heart hurt even more.

*Aish, Pabo... Must be Myungsoo again...Wae?...*

"O-oppa...I--"

You were cut off when Hoya pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly.

"Our little Yeodongsaeng... Cry all you want... As long as it makes you feel better. You don't have to explain okay?.." Hoya cooed.

*Kamsahamnida Howon Oppa...I 'm glad I have you too...*

 

HOYA'S POV

When I saw her hurting like that, I just couldn't stand it any longer and pulled her into a tight hug,

No matter who I am to her or who she is to me, All that I know is that she's hurting and I need to be there for her.

Myungsoo was taking things too far and I could see that Woohyun was going a little overboard as well but I don't see a need for Myungsoo to go crazy over it.

I would be lying to say that It didn't bother me when Woohyun was too close to ~~~~.

Heck, my jealousy was probably exeeding Myungsoo's but I knew that for ~~~'s sake, I had to control.

After seeing this over and over again, I knew that I couldn't hold it back any longer.

*I will be there when you need me. As a confidant or someone to hold you and care for you...* 

Woohyun & Myungsoo.. Can't they see they're hurting her with their Conflict?

*~~~ ah, If you were with me instead, I would never, never let you hurt like this.*

END OF POV

------------

Aww... Actually love's a scary thing when there are too many 'players' yea?

Ouch >_<

riikaLynn

YAH LEE WEI LYNN. SO MANY TYPOS! LUCKY I SEE HOR.

hazwannsky