Welcome to Seoul!

A Trip With Benefits

I'm gonna try my best alright?

here goes nothing...

---------

" Miss.. Miss please wake up. the plane has already landed."

You woke up to someone shaking you.

You took a few seconds to register what the flight assistant just said before launching youself into your energetic mode.

You quickly thanked her before grabbing your luggage & sped down the aisle towards the exit.

*Wow... that was-- fast~*

Excited, you skipped pass the customs down to the arrival hall to collect your luggages.

Your bags were one of the first few that came out of the convoyer belt so you had no trouble spotting it.

So far, everything went pretty well.

Your problem started once you exited the arrival hall.

Throngs of people were exiting and there was a sea of people there to pick up their family or friends.

*Okay.... so um, where do I go?*

This being your first time in Korea, not to mention ALONE, you were starting to freak out.

All the boards filled with Korean words that were waving in the air was starting to give you a headache.

You immediately headed towards the direction of the entrance, hoping to get a little fresh air.

*Finally the air of Korea...*

As you walked out into the open, it was a little chilly as it was the nearing the start of the winter season there.

You zipped up your windbreaker before embracing that moment.

Before you forgot, you took out your phone to take a commemorative picture (Selca) of your first step in Korea and also to boast to those in Singapore through Twitter.

[ Annyeong! I'm finally in Korea :) It's chilly here & i'm kinda lost....]

You pressed the [post] button & then slipped your phone back into your pocket.

 

As you stretched out & closed your eyes, wanting to enjoy this... emptiness, suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned around only to be greeted by a Korean Lady who was in her late thirties.

"Annyeonghaseyo!~ Na-neun Kim Soon Bok imnida...Welcome to Korea! "

You were suprised by Mrs Kim's unexpected appearance.

Mrs Kim Soon Bok was an old friend of your Mother which was her homestay buddy way back when she was in university

" A-annyeonghaseyo...Je ireum-un ~~~ imnida...Manaso bangapssumnida!~"

You took up Korean as one of your electives therefore you could understand and speak it to a certain extent.

 

Mrs Kim was a really nice lady.

Just like her name, she was a mild and gentle person.

She took your luggages and proceeded to bring you to her car.

No matter how you told her that you could manage, she would insist that she help you with it.

 

The ride back was pretty awesome. 

The view was great even though there were many roads and expressways.

Unexpected from a thirty plus lady, Mrs Kim brings the volume of the radio up.

~Ireoke neol pogi halsun eobseo 

The song playing sounded familiar that you didnt really have to think to recognise that voice & that distictive line.

" Omo! Mrs Kim!! You listen to infinite?!"

Your eyes widen with suprise, yet overjoyed that even your Infinite babies were popular among the 30s

" Hehe, i see you're suprised. Yes, i'm an Inspirit as well. Just, a very old one."

Mrs Kim joked as she continues to bombard me with questions but you enjoyed it though.

How could you not when there's Infinite playing on the radio?

 

You started singing along to the hidden track in OTT at the top of your voice, making Mrs Kim giggle.

 Due to the time zone difference (although it's only an hour), you were jetlagged and Woohyun's soothing voice was not helping you  stay awake.

As Time was playing, you slowly slipped into dreamland. 

 

Ya, ~~~-shhi. Wake up! we're here! " Mrs Kim exclaimed excitedly.

Drowsily you woke up only to be greeted by suprise.

*Wait, I'm staying here?!*

---------

(y) finally another one :)

Omo! where are you staying? Why are you so suprised?

hehe, find out in the next chapter!~

Sorry if it's abit looooong and draaaggy >_<

And Time is REALLY my lullaby. hehe

-riikaLynn