Weekly idols

A Trip With Benefits

HELLO! :D

---------------

"Well it has been awesome learning more about Infinite right..?" the MC of Weekly Idol said.

The whole group clapped hands and nodded.

"Speaking of which.. L-goon. The rumours have showed that you have a girlfriend. Is it true?" the MC continued.

Myungsoo looked at the MC and smiled.

"Well, in fact.. It is true. And she is here today." Myungsoo announced.

You stood by the corner and straightened out your attire.

*this is it.*

"Well, bring her out. Just in case something happens.." he turned to the screen and smiled. "Fangirls. Please do not boycott the show cause of this. Thanks."

You just looked at Myungsoo walking towards you.

Secretly, he showed you a thumbs up and mouthed a 'Hwaiting!' to you.

He took your hand and smiled. "Prepare yourself baby."

He then started walking back out to the cameras.

You were shy and you had your head down all the way.

"Wahhh. Really pretty!" the MC said.

You bowed to the MC and smiled. "Thank you MC oppa."

The MC smiled and continued, "Look at the viewers. Not only she is pretty. She has good manners too!"

You just smiled.

"So.. Would you like to introduce yourself to the viewers of Weekly Idol?" the MC asked.

You nodded and turned to face the camera. 

"Ahh. Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee ~~~~. Well, as you all know.. I am the girlfriend of Myungsoo oppa, or more commonly known as L. I am 18 years old and I'm from Singapore. Nice to meet you all." you bowed down as you finished your sentence.

"Wow! You really are a foreigner. A pretty one too!" the MC added as he clapped his hands.

The show continued and soon, it was about to end.

*this is it..* 

Before the show officially ended, you wanted to say something to the viewers.

"Umm.. MC oppa.. Can I say something to the viewers?" you requested.

He gave you an encouraging smile and nodded.

You turned back to the camera and started.

"I know that it is hard for you all to accept that I am Kim Myungsoo's girlfriend. But its alright if you hate me. I guess.. Its a natural reaction since oppa is an idol an all. But I hope that one day, you can accept our relationship." Myungsoo took your hand and squeezed it gently to encourage you. "And to all the supporters.. Thank you very much. Especially to inspiritforeverlove. I would love to meet you in person someday."

As you finished saying what you needed to say, tears started forming in your eyes.

You bowed down more than 90 degrees to the camera.

As you did that, everyone in the studio were touched.

They clapped their hands and cheered loudly as you did that.

"Well, that was a touching speech from Miss ~~~~. We have only a few minutes left till the end of Weekly Idol. To end off, we have just received word that Infinite's L and his girfriend will perform something." the MC said.

Myungsoo took the guitar and sat down on the chair provided for him.

You took the other mic and readied yourself.

You look to Myungsoo and gave him a bright smile.

He returned the smile and nodded.

*Lets do this together oppa.*

Myungsoo started the first note and the song started.

As soon as you start singing, the whole audience were charmed by your voice.

Your nice voice shocked everyone in the studio.

 

Soon, the song ended.

Everyone clapped loudly as the song ended. 

"Wow! She has a nice voice. Ever thought of debuting here?" the MC teased.

You just smiled and bowed down, thankful.

;~~After recording~~;

"WAHHHH! Bunny you were awesome!" Woohyun started as he hugged you tightly.

You just hugged back and thank him.

Everyone started to thank you and you just returned it as a nice gesture.

Myungsoo hugged you tightly and whispered in your ear, "I'm glad I caught you just in time. Lets continue doing this together alright baby?"

You just nodded while hugging him.

*I'm glad you caught me too~ Thank you oppa.*

------------

YAY! :D

hazwannsky