Let me protect you... Please..

A Trip With Benefits

Umm... this chapter may be a little boring.

Warning: It's very very very very looooooooooong.

Heh, but enjoy it anyway :)

Keep those comments coming!~ 

*throws heart*

------------------

As the van drove off, L was still worrying about you.

He wondered whether you'd suffer another attack from the anti fans especially when they knew where you stayed.

 

L's POV

As I leaned back on the seat, thoughts were running through my head.

* Will she be safe? I really can't help but to worry. What if she gets attacked again & there's no one to help her?...*

*Aish, seriously, why am i even doing this?!*

He though as he tousled with his hair, feeling irritated.

*sigh...what are you doing with the cool Myungsoo?...*

"L, you okay?"

Sung Gyu was always concerned, especially when it came to Infinite members.

"Yea, I'm okay Hyung." L smiled back, not wanting Gyu to worry about his small problem.

It was one of those rare days that Infinite got to rest after an Event.

Usually during every promotion period, we have events after events to attend especially for this round's promotions, knowing how fast Paradise rocketed up to First place in less than a week.

It just so happened that our next schedule was only the following morning, which meant that we had the next 6 hours or so to relax and catch up whatever we needed to.

After taking a quick shower, I headed to my room.

Dongwoo hyung was already lying down on the bed, surfing the web on his phone.

"Yo, whatsup?" Dongwoo randomly said.

"Umm.. Hyung? can I talk to you for a second? It's about ~~~."

Immediately, Dongwoo sat upright facing me.

"Okay, is that the thing that was bothering you earlier on the way back?"

Dongwoo though dorky, was one of the most understanding member apart from Sung Gyu.

I started telling Hyung my troubles.

How I feared for her safety, scared that that she would get hurt. After all, how can we leave a girl alone in a foreign country like that?

Dongwoo just nodded his head, understanding my concern.

"Yea, i agree with you though. We know how dangerous the Area of our old dorm can be..."

Having stayed there since our trainee days, there was not much privacy & security.

It was still bearable for us as we were all men, but she's a GIRL.

"I'll see what I can do okay?" Dongwoo patted my back and headed out of the room to find the rest of the Infinite members.

While Myungsoo was in the room, Dongwoo was talking to the Infinite members.

"Yah. Myungsoo is troubled." Dongwoo starts off.

"Why?" Sunggyu being the leader was concerned.

"Well, you know the girl he sang for during the fanmeet?" Dongwoo continued.

They all nodded and listened carefully.

"You know that Myungsoo likes her right? I mean, we CAN see that although he himself doesn't realise it yet. But that's besides the case. Worst of all, she lives next to our old dorm. You know how dangerous it is for her. Plus, shes a girl." Dongwoo says.

"Alright. Lets get Myungsoo out so that we can talk to him." Sunggyu says.

Sungjong went in to get me out after Sunggyu instructed him to.

FInally, after everyone sat in a circle, Sunggyu started off, "So what do you plan to do Myungsoo?"

"I don't actually know now.. I mean, its dangerous for her.. Plus.. I'm worried. You saw how she got hit by both our anti-fans and our fans." Myungsoo says worriedly.

"So whats the plan?" Hoya asked.

"I have 1 idea. And that is for her to move in with us." I say.

Initially, Sunggyu was shocked at that suggestion. However, after I explained that she was a girl and she is a foreigner, he thought that it would be the best.

"I'll talk to manager hyung. Besides, we'll be going to Japan soon. So yeah, we have more than enough rooms." Sunggyu says.

Soon after, he called the manager into the living room.

"We have an issue hyung.." Sunggyu started.

"What..?" he asked as he sat down.

"You know the girl we sent home today?We're worried for her..." I contiued.

"So?" Manager Hyung answered, not interested.

"So.. I wanted to ask if she can stay here." I continued.

"I agree hyung. Anyway, she's a girl. You know how dangerous the place is." Sunggyu aided me.

"You guys are idols. Not some hostel owner. You guys do know that right?" the manager says.

"Yeah we do.. But think about it, we'll be leaving for Japan soon. No one will be here to take care of the house. At least if she's here, she can help us clean-up and take care of the house." Sunggyu continued.

The manager stopped for awhile to think.

After about 5 minutes, he noded and said "Yeah. I guess thats a good idea. How are you going to tell her?" 

"We'll just walk right up to her house and suprise her!" Woohyun suggested cheekily.

"Lets go then." Sunggyu motioned.

"Boys, it's past TWELVE already... You sure you guys wanna go now? You still have schedules tomorrow you know?" Manager Hyung asked us.

In unison, we all answered, "YES!~"

With that, we all prepared ourselves and went out to her house.

*i'm relieved.*

SungJong was the most excited among the 7 of us.

However, I was more afraid & anxious than excited.

*How will it go later on?..*

"Hyungs, Let's go!~" SungJong shouted, already halfway out of the house.

END OF POV

 

Ding Dong!~

*Eh? Who can that be?.. It's past 12 already...*

You took off your headphones & Tic Tok was still blasting from them.

Looking at your watch, you walked towards the door, wondering who had came at such a time.

When you opened the door, you were greeted by a group of young men.

You could only stand there in shock and gawk at them.

"Hehe, hana-dul-set, Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!~ kekeke" The entire group greeted you with a big smile, everyone except L.

L was smiling, but not as brightly as everyone else.

You could see he was nervous although he was trying his best to hide it.

Sungjong and Sungyeol on the other hand, were practially jumping.

You realized that throughout your time here, you never really did see Myungsoo's infamous poker face look.

His expression worried you.

*Did something happen? Why are they all here? Wait, i-is that their Manager Hyung? Why is he here as well?!*

You started to panic a little.

"Wh-why are you guys here?" You asked, pointing towards them.

L looked up at you, gazing into your eyes followed by looking at you from top to bottom.

All of a sudden, "YA! ~~~-sshi! What are you wearing? Don't you realize how cold it is now?.."

You looked at yourself.

You were wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Oh, umm... hehe." You smiled sheepishly at him, "Sorry.."

You quickly turned off your music and invited them in.

L's POV

*She's just so beautiful... Even in this- wait, why is she wearing shorts in this cold weather?!*

"YA! ~~~-sshi!! What are you wearing? Don't you realize how cold it is now?..."

Smiling sheepishly, she quickly apologised and invited us in.

After serving us drinks, she immediately ran back to her room to change into long pants.

*Much better... Good girl. hehe*

She came and sat with us.

Awkward silence.

"You must be wondering why all of us are here when it's so late. Right? " the manager started.

"Yeah..?" she answered.

"The boys are worried that you're staying here. So we, as a whole, thought that it would be best that you move in with us." the manger continued.

"Yeah ~~~~. I'm worried for you. Seriously, to stay here is a bad idea. Sungjong has had bad experiences.. Especially that he looks like a girl." Dongwoo says.

"YAH!" Sungjong retorted.

Everyone chuckled at Sungjong's reaction.

"Anyway, back to the point, whats your say in this?" the manager asked.

*I hope she agrees. Please agree*

"Sorry.. But.. I don't want to trouble you." she answered.

*i guess not.*

END OF POV

 

 "~~~~, come with me. I have to talk to you." Myungsoo said.

You just follow Myungsoo into the room.

"Just move in with us. Please." Myungsoo says the moment he closes the door.

"No. I cant do--" you started to answer when you were cut off.

"Please ~~~~. I'm worried. You are a special fan to me. Not just a normal fan." he continued.

"But.." you answered.

"Why don't you want to move in with us? Is it because we're idols?" he says as you started to turn away.

Myungsoo grabbed your arm, spining you towards him.

You saw hurt, disapointment & worry in his eyes.

* I just- don't to be a burden to you guys... and I'm just another fangirl...*

You sighed.

The way he put it made your heart hurt.

"its not that, I'm fine living here and you guys are extremely busy with your Paradise promotion now & your BTD Japanese debut soon. I would just be in the way. You've worry enough for me already. I can take care of myself..." you finally say.

You held his hand and looked at him.

"Really..." you continued

Hoping that this could assure L, you waited for his reply.

Myungsoo sighed and looked away.

Turning back to face you, he said, " Lee ~~~~. I'm doing this because i'm worried for you. It's dangerous around this area, especially for a girl to stay alone here. "

"But I'm really fine and-" You were interrupted by L.

"...knowing these anti-fans & fans, this won't be the last time they look you up. Who knows what they'll do to you next?..." he says.

You were stumped at what he was saying and kept quiet

"Please, let me protect you.. Okay?"

L stared at you with those sad puppy eyes which could melt anyone's heart.

And anyone includes you.

You were so tempted to just accept his offer there and then but you were level headed enough to want to think it over first.

There were too many things to consider.

*Why?... Why does he want to protect me so badly?... I'm just a fan, isn't he worrying too much?....*

You sighed as you replied him, " Give me a few days okay? Let me think it over..."

Knowing that there was no way he could change your mind, he gave in to your request.

"I'll leave my number. Contact me once you've decided. Oh, and i'll leave Woohyun's as well. In case I'm out of town or something..."

Before leaving the room to join Infinite in the living room, he placed his hands on your shoulders and lowered himself to your level.

"If anything happens, CALL. Okay?" Myungsoo informs.

You nodded in reply.

After Infinite left, you were thinking about what you should do.

*To go?... Or  not to go...*

All those thoughts were giving you a massive headache.

You tweeted  [ Should I ? ]

As you slumped down onto your bed, you thought,

*What am I going to do with the house anyway?...*

Soon, you fell asleep, exhasted by the thoughts running through your mind.

----------------

I-AM-SO-BORED

-riikaLynn

Editied by yours truly,

-hazwannsky