The Sunshine Beyond The Rain

A Trip With Benefits

Comment peopleee <3

----------

After days of playing, fighting, stalking and anything that is fun, it was time for Ashley and Brandon to go home.

That particular morning, you woke up much earlier than them and cooked a special breakfast for them.

*do they really have to go? can't they stay as long as me?*

You sigh as you keep thinking about how much you'll miss them.

As soon as you were done, you woke both of them up and led them to the dining table after they finished showering.

Like a mother, you kept nagging, "Did you bring everything? Is it packed correctly? Check again."

"Yes ~~~~ eomma, we've checked for like 3 times already due to your constant nagging." Brandon says sarcastically.

Rolling your eyes at him, you just continued doing what you plan to do for the day.

Distract yourself from the thought that you'll be alone again.

Soon after breakfast, all of you headed to the Gimpo Airport.

After about an hour of last minute checking at the airport, the announcement was made for them to enter the departure hall.

"Its time to go ~~~~. We'll promise to tweet you. Maybe if we get the chance, we'll come again." Ashley says as she hugs you.

"Yeah ~~~~. Enjoy the year okay? We'll miss you." Brandon adds as he joins in the group hug.

You were too sad to say anything.

You just hugged them tightly as tears started to wet your eyes.

Finally you say, "I'll miss you two.. Your enthusiasm, your company and mostly, your love." 

"Don't say that. We'll visit again. We promise." Ashley promised as she herself had started to cry.

After giving one last hug to each other, they really had to go.

You just watch as they entered the departure hall.

You bade your farewell and waved goodbye at them until they were no where in sight.

You sigh.

*well.. there's nothing that I can do now. Lets just head home.*

With that thought in mind, you started to head home.

However, before that, to cheer yourself up, you decided to head to COMEX World to do some shopping.

With the huge amount of money that your parents gave you weekly, you were able to get through with lots of shopping.

Even though you shopped for the whole day, the money never runs out. 

It just builds up.

As you enter the music shop, you started to browse through the many albums.

Infinite, Beast, Teen Top, B1A4, MBLAQ, U Kiss, CN Blue and the list goes on.

Suddenly when you were about to leave, you saw a huge poster by the counter that says

                    ∞                    

         Infinite Fanmeet         
     Date: Febuary 14th        
      Time: 6.30PM (KST)       
     Venue: Lotte World         

*first fansign, now fanmeet!? I'm so going*

With the new enthusiasm and the event to look forward to, you immediately went home to plan out the things you need.

You came up with a list of things to buy.

1. A new set of dress for the fanmeet.

2. Fangifts for all of them (BIGGEST FOR MYUNGSOO)

3: Perfume? (maybe not, later L think i'm crazy...)

4. Shoesss! <3

5. Ticket like now before it runs out.

After writing down the list, you laid down on your bed and started to think.

*will i get more fanservice? will he remember me? i hope so*

With the thought in mind, you just rested your head until you drifted off to paradise, ready to go out for infinite shopping tomorrow.

-------

<3 :D

-hazwannsky