Suprise?

A Trip With Benefits

<3

and the manager in this chapter is their SECOND manager :) 

You know which one i'm talking about right?

--------------

After  about two days of wasting time missing your Oppas, you had enough.

"I GIVE UP!~" you shouted as you stood up, which in return receieved glances from the puppies.

*Oops, hehe. Too Loud :X *

walking to the phone, you phoned their other manager.

".... Manager nim, could you get someone to take care of the dogs?.... Yes, yes..... please keep this to yourself.... THANK YOU OPPA!~"

With that, you hung up and prepared to pack a small luggage.

* Enough waiting around, I've got a plane to catch* 

You smiled cheekily, clapping your hands while you ran to the room.

*Myungbaby, prepare to be shocked*

 
 
- 5 HOURS LATER -
 
*Omg, that took long enough!*
 
Looking at Infinite's schedule, You walked out of the airport only to be greeted by their manager Oppa who was there to pick you up.
 
"I though you would need it if you wanted to suprise the Boys." He explained.
 
Thanking him, you quickly got into the van and soon the two of you headed off to Infinite's current location.
 
During the journey, you were thinking how you could suprise your Oppas.
 
*Hmmm... should I just pop by and scare them?.... or just pretend to be a fan and..... wait- *
 
"Manager nim, what is Infinite actually doing in Japan?! They're album isn't even released yet! There's no fanmeet whatsoever here.. " you asked, pointing to the schedule sheet.
 
"Actually, I have no idea too. I think they do have a mini one today..." he replied.
 
*hmph...*
 
As you were reaching your destination, You suddenly thought of an idea.
 
*..... OH WAIT!~ I'll just....*
 
"Manager Oppa, can I hide in the van and scare them? Since you're picking them up in this anyway."  you asked, pointing to the van.
 
Manager-nim nodded his head in reply.
 
"Oh, and once they're in, just drive off yea? Pretend i'm not here." You added before trying to hide yourself as fast as possible.
 
"Oh.. okay....." He replied, a little confused at the instructions.
 
L's POV

The boys were all talking among themselves. 

There was nothing I could do with how I was feeling then. Tired, pissed, frustrated and most of all, i missed my babygirl.

"Yah. Myungsoo. Change place with Howon. You're too tall. I can't see the back." the manager suddenly requested.

Not thinking much into it, I just followed instructions.

"Thats better. Sit still okay?" the manager instructs.

"Ne." the group chorused in reply.

As the car started moving, I looked out the window and looked at the trees that were passing by.

*i wonder what babygirl is doing.. i miss her so much. how i wish she would just appear in front of me.*

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms snaking its away across my shoulder.

Initially, i thought it was Woohyun who was beside me.

"Yah Woohyun hyung! Don't touch--" I cut myself off when I saw that he was busy using his two hands eating the banana.

*if it isn't woohyun hyung.. then..* I look down at the two hands across my shoulder and screamed as loud as i could, scaring the other members in the car.

"Surprise!" I heard suddenly. I looked at the front mirror and saw ~~~~ there.

*~~~baby?*

I turned my head and was greeted with a small peck on my lips. "I couldn't wait any longer myungbaby." ~~~~ say to me.

END OF POV

"How the hell did you get here!?" Myungsoo asked me, clearly shocked at me being there.

The rest of the members all turned around and saw you there, totally stunned, all except Woohyun.

Dongwoo's mouth was hanging wide open with crackers falling out from it.

*woah. never expected this reaction.. but myungbaby's scream was E-P-I-C!*

"How did I get here? You really want me to answer that?" you ask Myungsoo as your hands hugged his neck tighter.

"Yeah. I do want to know." he says again.

"I swam over. It was fun. The sharks helped me to get here faster." you say sarcastically.

This made the whole group laugh except for Myungsoo who gave you a -___- face.

"When did you plan the surprise babygirl?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well.." you started.

FLASHBACK

As you took your luggage from the conveyer belt, you rolled the luggage over groggily.

*finally.. japan. damn the 5 hour flight with no motion sickness pills. pfftt*

When you got out, you stood at one corner and whipped out your phone.

as you were about to call him, a van parked itself in front of you..

"Manager nim? That was fast..." you said as you boarded the van..

"So how to you plan to tell the boys. Surprise them?" he asks you.

"Or maybe I should just call and inform them?" he said to you.

Almost immediately, you answered, "NO! I wanna surprise them."

"Thought so too. We have about an hour so take your time on how you wanna scare them" He added.

*should I just...... Nah, that's to lame...*

As you were thinking, Manager Oppa suddenly started humming to the Banmal Song 

.*Yongseo couple! Seohyun,s van scare!*

"Oppa, can I scare Infinite like how Seohyun did in WGM?" you asked, smiling at your awesome idea.

"oh? Yea sure! that would wake them up...!" he agreed.

Then you explain to him everything and he followed your instructions accordingly.

"...but remember, drive the van off. I'm going to twitch the prank a little..." you added before going into hiding.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"That was when I waiting for 2 full hours for you all in the car." you ended off.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." the members chorused together, finally knowing your plan.

All of a sudden, awkward silence came in.

"It didn't work did it?" you asked them, disappointed.

"It did. Did you hear Myung's scream just now? That was like a gift from heavens!" Woohyun told you.

Suddenly, Dongwoo remembered something.

"Talking bout gifts, i bought something for you ~~~~." Dongwoo told you as he started to dig his bag for it.

Suddenly, everyone started digging their respective bags and passed you their gifts one by one.

*aww.. all the oppas remembered about me..*

A phone cover from Dongwoo.

A set of socks from Hoya.

A box of 100 polaroid films from Sunggyu.

A plushie from Sungyeol.

A bag from Woohyun.

A jacket from Sungjong.

You then looked at Myungsoo, hoping to get something from him.

Expecting the same, the other members looked over at Myungsoo.

Instead of looking back, he was pretending to not know anything.

*he forgot didn't he..?*

DIsappointed, you just looked away from him and the journey that was short, seemed long to you.

After an hour drive, all of you arrived at the hotel.

Now it was easier for them to split the rooms.

Woohyun + Sunggyu

Hoya + Dongwoo

Sungyeol + Sungjong

The two manager oppas

And finally, you and Myungsoo.

Before all of you separated, you bade goodbye to them and went to the respective rooms.

Myungsoo helped you to carry your heavy luggage.

When you entered the room with Myungsoo, you took the towel and shirt from the luggage and then went to shower immediately without even saying anything to Myungsoo.

After some time, you were done. 

As you left the toilet, you saw that Myungsoo was waiting for you with his luggage open on the bed.

"Babygirl, come over here." he say as soon as he saw you out of the toilet.

You just listened to him and went over to him.

"You wanted a gift right?" he asked.

*a gift?*

Your face brightened up a little when he said gift.

As he passed you a box, you smiled.

"Here you go. Don't be too touched yea?" he says.

You saw that it was long.

As you look at Myungsoo, you saw that he was trying to keep a poker face. But obviously he was failing.

Thinking it was a nice gift, you opened it only to get the shock of your life.

 

* AH!~ WHAT THE **** *

 

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!" 

-------------

Omo what do you think he gave you?

keke...

riikaLynn

hazwannsky