Saved by a Stranger

A Trip With Benefits

hehe <3

------------------

Life has been good these full two weeks.

Exploring Seoul , updating twitter and learning more about the Korean culture.

You have developed a liking for seolleongtang, especially on the colder days.

Recently, you found the best seolleongtang near your area during a walk around town.

After taking away 2 portions of it, you headed back home and was greeted by Mrs Kim whom was waiting for you in the hall.

"~~~~ - shi, could you come here for a moment? I need to talk to you." she says as soon as you entered the house.

Placing the bag of food on the table, you sat down on the floor opposite Mrs Kim.

*Did something happen?....*

"Well, remember i told you about my 2 sons in the US?" she asked

You nodded in response.

" They asked me to go over to the US to stay with them & i couldn't reject their offer. After all, they're my sons." she continued

*What?! Then where am I suppose to go?*

You stared blankly at her while she continued.

"So, i'm leaving this house in your care. Are you okay with it? I mean, you can do whatever you want with it. ANYTHING. "

Mrs Kim smiled as she instructed me.

*what is there to do with it, seriously..*

"When are you leaving?" you asked her.

She told you that it would be soon but she needed to pack quite a bit of stuff to send over first & to clear some junk that has been lying around for years.

You offered to help out.

Afterall, what else could you do?

 

After busily helping out with the packing for a week or so, boxing up box after box of Mrs Kim's belongings to send over to USA, finally everything was sent over & the house was almost empty except for your belongings.

Looking at the almost empty house, a sudden surge of sadness overcame you as you were reminded that you would be alone once again.

You enjoyed those few weeks with her, under her care & would definitely miss her... and her food.

Soon, the day for Mrs Kim to leave came.

Before she left, for the last time she cooked for you Kimchi Fried rice and left a large container of Kimchi in the fridge.

"Just in case you crave for a midnight snack" she added.

After having that last meal together, you bade her goodbye & Bon voyage, almost tearing when you did so.

 

3 days have passed an it was around midnight when all of a sudden you ran out of drinking water & the tap was giving you problems again.

You decided to just head out to the nearby convenience store to grab a few bottles of mineral water and maybe a few packets of ramyun.

On the way back, you noticed 2 girls in front of Infinite's old dorm.

As you walked pass them, you realized that they were planning to vandalize the walls of the house.

" Let's write, [INFINITE TTM! Go dig a hole and bury yourselves] "

The girl in purple told the other girl in black.

Upon hearing this, you flared up.

*Who are they to insult Infinite. Heck, who the hell do they think they are to VANDALIZE someone else's property?!*

"YAH! what the HELL do you think you are doing? You should be the one digging a hole to bury yourselves!"

The 2 girls turned back and stared at you.

They advanced slowly towards you.

*Okay... so not a good idea. Crazy Anti-fans....what now?*

"Oh, did we offend your precious little darlings?~" Purple hoodie girl replied sarcastically.

Anger burned inside you and you continued to answer back.

" You crazy anti-fans seriously have nothing better to do huh? -.- " you shouted at them

 

"Oh.... Yes we have *smirk* - YOU." the girl in black then answered you.

Suddenly, they began to attack you violently.

You were pushed backwards so hard that you knocked your head on the wall.

Following 2 hard slaps on your face, you suffered another 3 blows on your stomach and knees while ther other was holding you up against the wall at the neck.

"This - is what you get for messing with us.... Oh the joy of having a little 'fun' with a loyal Inspirit. *hehe* " the girl in purple tells the other.

Unable to defend yourself as you were feeling giddy from the knock on your head and from the lack of oxygen, you tried to tell them to let you off.

 

"YA!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!" You heard a strangerly familiar voice shouting.

" Before I call the Police You Bett--"

Suddenly the grip on your arms & neck loosen and you were dropped onto the ground.

You landed on the ground and was literally butthurt.

You heard light footsteps coming your way.

The stranger who just saved your life started to shake you.

"Miss, are you okay?! omg, you're badly hurt... Can you hear me? Miss...Miss... Can you hear me?... wake up!" he says

With that, you slipped into unconciousness.

 

----------------------------

Aren't the anti-fans too much? D:

and OMG, who's that stranger? 

hehe.... stay tuned to find out

PS: She's not going to find out until a few chapters later!~

and and and COMMENTS PLEASE!!!
<3

chapter 6 - 10 is planned out by both of us!~

Heh

-riikaLynn