Let's eat!

A Trip With Benefits

Okay, we've just spammed you guys with 3 chapters ^ ^

Are you happy? :)

<3333333333333

---------------------

At BBQ House Seoul, Infinite ordered lots of food.

Lots and lots of meat.

"Wow, you guys sure are hungry.." You said.

"We just finished a show. Of course we're hungry!~" Sungyeol replied.

"Not for Sungjong, he's always hungry. kekeke.." Woohyun added making everyone laugh.

Woohyun was sitting beside you while L was sitting in front of you.

You realised that Myungsoo kept glaring at Woohyun.

*Is he still angry over what happened earlier on?...*

Woohyun just smiled back, wait make that smirked.

Looking back and forth from Myungsoo to Woohyun and back to Myungsoo again, you asked.

"Umm... Myungsoo Oppa? Are you still angry with Woohyun oppa?... cause your..."

"Nah...He's not angry at me because of that. It's because i stole his seat ---next to you." Woohyun interrupted, putting his hand around your shoulders, smiling at him.

"Ain't I right, Myungiie?.. hehe" 

The food came right at that point which gave Myungsoo a very good reason to ignored Woohyun.

*Stupid Woohyun....Who wants to fight with you over a stupid seat * 

 

After about 20 minutes, the food was gone.

Infinite, not wanting to head back so early, decided to play games.

They taught you how to play Kai Bai bo and other games as well.

As you were busy playing, you did not notice that Woohyun was whispering to Myungsoo.

Looks like they have something planned for you.

"Um ~~~ sshi, I think myungsoo has something to show you." Woohyun motioned you to stop playing and come over.

The other members stopped playing and crowded round that table, eagerly waiting for what myungsoo has to say, or show.

Myungso was looking down on the floor as you stared at him curiously.

Woohyun kept giving L the look, kicking his leg under the table.
L suddenly look up and looks you in the eyes
 
-silence- 

You started to feel weird.

*Okay... what's going on?...*
Then suddenly he does this.
 
Then everyone was like, "Wooooo..."
 
*OMG did L just do...that?!?!?! *
(Internal spazzing taking place)
 
Myungsoo's face was red and he was feeling very very very shy.

*Awww…so cute ^ ~ ^ kekeke* 

 

L's POV

*OMG... so embarrasing...*

I looked up and saw ~~~~, smiling and blushing like there's no tomorrow.

*Hehe, how cute ^^ *

rubbing my chest, i asked myself, * Why...why is my heart thumping so loudly? Why is it beating so fast?!*

END OF POV

 

After about 2 hours of fun with Infinite, it was time to head home to sleep.

Everyone took turns to wash up and change and as usual, you were given first priority.

After washing up, you headed to the room.

You suddenly realised.

*Wait, since Myungsoo's back... doesn't that mean that....*

The door opened and you saw an equally shocked Myungsoo staring back at you.

*Yup, that means that alright*

Woohyun & Dongwoo intruded the room right after.

"~~~~ sshi, are you okay with sharing the room with Myungiie? If not he can sleep on the couch." Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo turned and glared at Woohyun, showing him that there is NO WAY he's going to sleep on the couch.

"Um, yea i'm okay with it. It's his room anyway..." You quickly answered not wanting them to have a staring contest or something.

*Even if that happens, L's gonna win. Heh *

"Okay, so we wont disturb you two already yea? Hehe, goodnight! Myungsoo-ah, don't try anything funny okay?" They said before running out of the room.

"Good....night?" You shouted back as they were closing the door.

*Oh well*

 

L's POV

*Should I?...*

I was contemplating whether I should pass her her present now.

Was it too early? Too sudden?

Should I give it to her at the same time I give the rest?

*Who are you kidding, you're just afraid to pass it to her you babo..*

"Um Myungsoo Oppa?" I looked up at ~~~ when she called me.

"I uh...um.. If there's nothing else I'm going to sleep first okay?" she told me awkwardly.

I could see she was uncomfortable, not knowing how to be in front of me.

"Uh..good night then.."

I watched her as she tucked herself in and plug in to her ipod as she fell asleep.

I could faintly catch Time playing from her ipod.

*Ah... she looks so perfect even when she's asleep.*

Taking out a small box from under my pillow, I sighed as I looked at the sleeping ~~~.

*Sigh.. I wished I had the courage to pass it to you personally*

With that, I kept the box in my drawer and fell asleep.

END OF POV

 

The next morning when you woke up, myungsoo was already out of his bed.

As you was about to get up, you saw a small box lying beside your pillow with a post-it stuck to it.

It read,

~~~sshi, here's a small gift to you :) hope you like it!~

Opening it, you saw a bracelete.

It read {To infinity}

*aww... so sweet of him :') *

Unknown to you, the bracelete actually came in a pair and Myungsoo was keeping the other part.

This was what he actually bought.

When you went out to the hall to find them, you realised that the dorm was completely empty.

You walked to the dining table and saw a glass of milk and a sandwich, along with a note under the plate.

 

Good Morning ~~~~ sshi!~                                                                                            

By the time you see this we're most probably in the midst of training.                    

Anyway, We won't be that free to accompany you till the end of our Promotions :(  

And you most probably won't really see us (except on TV)                                         

So, we left this note and BREAKFAST FOR YOU!~                                                    

hehe ^^ It's made by Myungsoo anyway.                                                                    

so please slowly enjoy it yea?                                                                                      

Love, Your Infinite Oppas                                                                                           

 

You couldn't help but smiling although the note made you a little sad.

Looking at the breakfast on the table, your stomach growled.

*Breakfast, made by Myungiie. Lucky me*

 

------------------

Don't you want L to make breakfast for you as well? :)

-riikalynn