Busted

A Trip With Benefits

I heard today's Pepero day.

Really?

I live under a rock >_<

Note: any other character's thoughts in their POV like infinite or their manager ect.. will be in orange :)

-----------------------

It's been 5 days since you two got together.

So far, Infinite hasn't suspected anything.

Or maybe they did.

Or maybe they didn't find anything weird because they knew L liked you.

 

That morning when you were making breakfast for infinite, you happened to take a look at the calendar.

*Oh? Today's pepero day... AH! I didn't get any for Myung!~ Or the others... Ottoke?...*

Quickly you lay the table and called Infinite out to have their breakfast.

While they were having their breakfast, you left to change.

*Do they know it's Pepero day today?Hmmm...I wonder which Idol they're gonna give?*

You thought as you smiled to yourself.

 

You went to join infinite at the dining table but as you were about to sit down, you saw 6 boxes of Pepero, each a different flavour.

Some was in it's original box some were re packed.

You couldn't help but smile as you saw Infinite pretending that nothing happend.

"Hehe, Kamsahamnida Oppas!~ <3 But uh... I kinda forgot and didn't prepare any for you... Mianhae..." You bowed down embarrased.

"~~~, it's alright, we didn't expect anything in return anyway" SungGyu said, showing you his eye smile.

They started asking you to guess who gave which one.

".... and this must be SungJong's. Right?"

"How did you know?!" Woohyun asked.

"Because it is as cute and sweet as him. Just look at the design!" You exclaimed.

SungJong hi-fived you and showed everyone a peace sign.

A unique Pepero caught your eye.

"Oh?" You said as you picked it up.

This is what he gave.

[ You know what? since the picture had so many packets in it, take your pick :) ]

All eyes were on Myungsoo.

"I wonder who that is from.." Sungyeol teased.

You felt your face grow hot and relised Myungsoo's was growing red as well.

"um... Thank you Oppa, It's very nice.." You shyly thanked Myungsoo.

 

"Since Today's Pepero day, why Don't we all go out?" SungGyu suggested.

"Let's go out in pairs!" Woohyun clapped happily.

"Okay, so Rapper line together, Woohyunnie & me, the Lee Sungs together, L and ~~~." SungGyu instructed.

"Hyung!.. Why can't I go with L?!.... You can't seperate us!!" SungYeol started whining.

SungJong smacked Yeol on the back, "Hyung doesn't want me?! ya, i wanna go with ~~~. We can shop for nice clothes!"

SungGyu pshed the rest out of the house, "Kids, that's enough, we'll stick to that for today yea?"

After Infinite had changed, you realised the clothes were familiar..

*Omo, they're wearing rainbow colours.*

If they stood together, it'll be like this.

When they saw you staring at their pants, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sungjong and Sungyeol started dancing.

" ~Nothing's over, Nothing's over!~" 

You laughed at their little performance and clapped.

"Kids, that's enough, let's go!~ Can't wait.. Oh, and grab a jacket will ya? It's the beginning of winter already..."

SungGyu turned to you and did this and continued to get them ready to leave.

"Meet you guys there! We're taking public transport." SungGyu shouted from the lift area.

There was only you & L left in the house.

"Ah, that hyung... he did it on purpose." You heard L saying quietly.

"C'mon, let's get ready." L motioned to you.

 

After a few minuets, you emerged wearing this.

"Tadah!~ Oppa, I'm wearing the same colour as you! " You told him excitedly.

"Ya, ~~~~ Yobo, why are you wearing such short shorts? It's very cold outside..." Myungsoo was concerned.

*Oh.. um.. damn how could I forget.*

"and two, Guys will be looking at you... I don't like that." He added.

"i'll... go and change?" you motioned towards your room.

Smiling, he said " aish, never mind for today, since it's the same colour i'll let you off this once."

"My yeobo's pretty in everything...I think I need to lock you up to prevent other boys from looking at you." He teased.

Myungsoo then held your hand and the two of you took a taxi to Hongdae.

 

After some time, you found yourself walking on the street.

Both of you felt so awkward, acting so normal instead of the way you two were always been.

"Oppa, don't you think that we're being toooooo awkward?" you randomly ask him.

"Yeah actually. Lets act friends. Instead of being a stranger." he tells you.

"Lets go shopping. I totally want to buy something new." you tell him.

With that, both of you went shopping.

Both of you then walked into a stationary shop. 

*i've always wanted to try out the couple diary thing that mom and dad have. i bet its so cool*

"What are we doing at a stationary shop huh baby?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just finding something." you tell him as you started to browse through the diary section.

"Are you finding us couple diaries?" he asked

*how did he know?*

You looked at him for a moment, then went back to browsing through the diaries.

"How did you know oppa?" you ask him as you picked up a cute diary.

"My parents did the same thing. Then when they got me and Moonsoo, they started a baby diary. Cute right?" he says as he himself picked one up.

*awww. thats so cute. I should do that when i get my first baby*

"Do you think this is nice oppa?" you ask him as you hold up a blue diary. 

"Nah.. This is nicer." he holds up a brownish black one.

To be honest, it was indeed nicer.

"Yeah i like that one better!" you tell him as you took it from him to see it.

"Let's go with the brown one. Okay?" He asked, holding the book in front of you.

"OKAY!~" You smiled back as you nodded your head in agreement.

The two of you quickly buy the couple diary and went to the restaurant.

 

Taking a seat, you smiled at the newly bought diary.

"Do you wanna decorate it first?" he asked suddenly as he took out a pencil case.

*Did he knew before I was planning this?*

"Wow. You sure are prepared to be carrying a pencil case around" you tell him.

"Nah. I use it to doodle when I'm bored on the plane or when I'm in the van." he tells you as he starts to decorate it.

On the first page, you decorated it and cheekily put a caption that says , "Kim Myungsoo is mine. <3"

Upon seeing that, he did the same thing. He wrote, "Lee ~~~~ is mine forever. <3" on the back page.

Soon, both of you were done decorating, ate finish and head home.

 

Soon, you found yourself at home sitting down with L at the living room.

Both of you were looking at some pictures of Myungsoo from the album that he had kept.

"...And this is the kid from the love sharing programme" L showed you.

You looked at it.

*he is so cute!*

"Oppa. Can I stick this in my diary?" you asked.

"Sure! I have extra photos of this." he say as he pass it over to him.

You took it happily and prepared the sticky tape.

This was what you were so excited about. 

"He looks exactly like you!~" you said as you sticked the picture into your couple notebook.

"We can have one like him next time?" Myungsoo said checkily, his face getting clser to yours.

*Mwoh?... aish, this cute ..*

"Ya oppa don't be sick... I thought that was Woohyun Oppa's job." you reminded him.

After thinking awhile, you disturbed back, "Hmm... but maybe next time yea? hehe."

~~~~! L! Where are you guys?!" Hoya shouted.

Quickly the two of you hid the book under some paper in the table drawer and went out to the hall.

 

-2 DAYS LATER-

"Where is make up set!?" Woohyun shouted in frustration.

"Yah keep quiet outside!" Sunggyu shouted from in the room.

"Yah Woohyun. Its in my room. Let me look for it." Dongwoo says as he went into his room and start searching.

He looked through Myung's stuff when he suddenly remembered that Myungsoo borrowed it the last time.

He was searching around when he saw a book which he thought was a diary.

He picked it up and asked himself, "Ehh whats this?"

"Hyung, have you found it? Mayb-" Woohyun stopped when he saw Dongwoo holding on to a diary.

 

WOOHYUN's POV

"Hyung, what's that?" I pointed at the notebook Dongwoo Hyung was holding on.

*Maybe it's ~~~~'s diary!*

Quickly I grabbed it from Dongwoo and flipped it open.

To my suprise, instead of seeing just ~~~~'s name on the book, L's name was there to.

"Property of Myungsoo & ~~~~~" I read out softly.

"woah! there's even a heart~" Dongwoo pointed at the sticker.

Flipping through the book there was a picture of the two of them from 2 days back.

Below she wrote, [ Kim Myungsoo is mine! <3]

*aish, this girl is obsessed.*

" I think we better tell the rest about this..." I told Dongwoo and we retuned the notebook and walked out.

* Fan + Idol in one room = lots of secrets.. seriously..*

 

".....that's what we saw. I think they're hiding something from us." I told the other members.

Myungsoo and ~~~ had went out to buy milk back.

Hoya added,"Come to think of it, they've been secretive lately... Although we know Myungsoo likes her, could it be that..." 

Just at that moment, the two of them came back.

"Oppas! We're back!~" 

END OF POV

 

Walking to the living room, you saw the rest were sitting in a circle discussing something.

They turned up to look at both of you.

"The 2 of you, sit down, now." SungGyu pointed at us and then to the floor.

*why do I have a bad feeling about this? *

 

"okay, what's up with the 2 of you?! You guys have been acting weirdly after the day at the beach." Sunggyu paused and turned to Myungsoo.

"Especially you Kim myungsoo." He pointed.

"spill it, now." Woohyun instructed

Myungsoo looks at you worriedly, you gave him a nod, signalling that it was alright to tell.

"okay fine fine... I think you guys have already guessed it by now anyway... We're together, me and ~~~. She said yes." 

Myungsoo couldn't help grinning like a lovesick fool although he knew the news may get him in trouble, especially with their manager.

There were 3 different reactions.

One, the totally stuunned one from Hoya & SungGyu

Two, the I-told-you-so-&-yay!-I'm-happy one from SungYeol, SungJong & Woohyun.

and Three, the I-have-no-comments-you-are-so-dead expression from their manager Oppas

"Wow. We're so shocked." Hoya then say. 

"Sorry oppas for not telling. We just didn't wanna trouble you guys." you tell them.

"I feel cheated." Woohyun suddenly say as he folded his arms.

"YEAH!" the rest of them shouted in chorus.

"when?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Sunggyu asked.

"because ~~~ said she wasn't ready yet.." Myungsoo answered.

"No. I can't allow this." the manager suddenly say.

"Hyung why!?" Myungsoo retorted.

"Its risky." the manager say.

All of a sudden, the whole group said something to help you.

"You need to trust them. They're not so stupid!" Sunggyu says after like 20minutes of discussion.

"Yeah hyung.. Trust us." Myungsoo say as he took your hand in his.

He hesitated for a while. Then he nodded.

"Fine. But don't leak it out. You two understand?" he says.

The two of you looked up and smiled at each other.

The other members were all cheering.

"Still. Oppas.. I'm sorry.." you say as you feel bad.

Seeing you like that, they all smiled sweetly and reassured you that they weren't angry.

"We're all happy ~~~~." Sunggyu says.

"Yeah sis-in-law. Don't feel bad." Sungyeol says,

*sis-in-law!?*

"Ehh! I like you guys calling her that!" Myungsoo commented.

"aww.. this means that i really have no chance." Woohyun says as he pouts.

All of you laughed.

Woohyun then continue to say, "If you don't take care of her, I'll come after you. Watch out Myungsoo. I'll be watching."

"Of course I will! I love her!" Myungsoo says.

"aww... anyway, HAPPY PEPERO DAY! A new couple is found!" SungYeol, SungJong & Hoya screamed.

"Why no Pepero kiss?" Woohyun added in cheekily.

*aish, this extra person...*

--------------

again, 

 H A P P Y   P EE R O   D A Y !

i know the colour's ugly >_<

i shall share a video to make up for it ^^

& i shall head down to 7-11 to buy a box of Pepero for myself...

Pathetic T_T