I'll be there

A Trip With Benefits

Hahas, sorry about that.

I forgot to update yesterday :X

-----------

Days passed quickly and slowly, you gained another close friend & brother, Lee Howon.

Whenever Woohyun couldn't accompany you, Hoya would be there to do that.

You felt blessed with two loving brothers, not that the rest weren't, but way deep inside, you always hoped that Myungsoo would be the one doing all this instead.

Woohyun was the brother that would tease you with his greasiness & make you smile with his agyeo where else Hoya was the brother that would comfort you by being there for you.

Both were very protective of you, in fact, too over protective sometimes.

 

"LEE HOWON! HOWON HOWON HOWON OPPA!~" You screamed and you pounced on him

"Omph~ Aigoo, aigoo...I'm gonna fall you know?..." Hoya let out a small laugh.

"Ah, ppalli...I wanna learn Paradise's dance.." You shook his arm after you got down.

Nodding his head, Hoya, Dongwoo & you started to leave the dorm.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Today was a nice day & I was feeling much better especially when I'm free for the day.

I was contemplating whether I should find ~~~~.

After all it has been almost a month since I last spent time together with her without getting into any argument.

*Okay! I'm going to find her. Kim Myungsoo, hwaiting~*

I walked out of our room with a smile on my face.

"YA OPPA! Ppalli~ Ah, I'm so excited..." 

Quickly making my way out to the front door, I was ~~~ with Hoya & Dongwoo hyung.

My expression quickly changed when I saw Howon Hyung and her so close.

"YA ~~~~, Where do you think you are going?!" I barked.

END OF POV

 

"YA ~~~, Where do you think you are going?!" 

I jumped up in shock.

Turning around, I saw an annoyed Myungsoo staring at me.

"I-I'm heading to your practise room?..Hoya's teaching me Paradise's dance." You said timidly.

Walking towars you, he pulled you back to the house.

"If you want to learn, you can learn it here. I don't see the need to go all the way there."

"Ya, Kim Myungsoo! Let go~" You tried to pull away from him.

Stoppid dead on his tracks, he turned around.

"Kim Myungsoo? KIM MYUNGSOO?!Ya Lee ~~~, what happened to calling me Oppa or Jagiya? Huh?" 

You were at loss for words till suddenly someone came and intefered.

"Ya L, doesn't mean that she's your girlfriend, you can treat her this way you know? She don't need your permission everytime she does something or goes somewhere. As long as she's with us, you can be assured that she's safe." 

Hoya slowly tried to pull Myungsoo's arm away from yours, earning a swipe.

"Ya hyung, Can you please don't interfere?! I respect you and I don't want to do anything but if you continue to intefere like Woohyun hyung, I cannot guarantee that our relationship won't be on the rocks." Myungsoo threatened.

"L, Why do you have to keep doing this.. Huh? After all, aren't they your brothers?.. You're--you've changed... You're no longer being the Kim Myungsoo I love...Jebal, don't go down this path.." You pleaded while looking at him straight in the eye, leaving him speechless.

Hoya took this chance to pull you away from his grasp and led you out of the house and to the lift lobby,

"I suggest you take this time alone to reflect on your actions... Maybe you know, maybe you don't but ~~~'s hurting more than you can actually see."

 

Hoya’s POV

I'm really worried for the both of them, but leaving them together to fight wasn't a good idea as well.

*Aish, I'm so stressed up with this two...I just hope Myungsoo will realise what he's doing to her..It pains me to see her hurt like this...*

The more time, I spend with ~~~, the more attached to her I grow.

The more attached, all the more difficult for me to control my feelings.

I knew I couldn't do much. 

Me being in the picture would just bring in more hurt for everyone.

Myungsoo, ~~~~, Woohyun & I, the pain inflicted on us would be the worst.

The only thing I could do for her was to bring her away from the pain.

I hope I can share my dance with her for I know that dancing makes you forget everyting & lets you enjoy.

I hope I can share with her that.

Something, only the two of us share.

*Don't worry ~~~~, I will always be there for you.*

END OF POV

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

*Gone, I'm a goner...*

I thought as I unconciously slid to the floor.

My legs gave way after listening to all that.

"YA KIM MYUNGSOO!"

Just Kim Myungsoo, no oppa, no Jagi nothing.

I heart ached like it never ached before.

*I didn't mean to flare up again..I just wanted some time with you but you just had to leave with Hoya...Wae?!*

You don't know how afraid I was at that point of time.

I really didn't mean to do any of those things.

If you don't already know, the more I love & care for a person, the more over protective I get, the more over protective, the more hurt I get.

The more hurt or the more I feel cheated, the more explosive I get.

That's just me...

As I helplessly watched ~~~ leaving with Howon hyung, I almost died.

*What if... ~~~~ really leaven me like this one day? Will I be able to take it?...*

"An-andwae... ANDWAE!" I threw the nearest item I could pick up with all my might.

"~~~~ Yoboya...Jebal...Dashi dorawa..."

END OF POV

 

-----------------

<3 

riikaLynn