4 more weeks.

A Trip With Benefits

^^

-------------

Days passed and finally, the news died down.

When you checked the net, all the bad rumours, anti fanpages were down.

You were so happy that you were jumping up and down like some crazy woman.

You finally could go out.

The best thing is, you could go on dates with Myungsoo without having to put on disguises.

Lets just say that the Inspirits have learned how to accept it and they didn't care about the relationship between you and him anymore.

But as much as you could celebrate it with Infinite, they were getting busier so all of your hopes were dashed.

You looked at the calender and sighed.

*Time flies so fast..*

FLASHBACK

(a/n Remember that FIREBRICK colour is in English.)

You were surfing the net when you received an invitation from Skype.

You pressed on the invitation and a window open showing both your parents.

"Hello sweetheart! How is Korea?" your mom started.

"Hello Mommy. Its good. How has stuff been there?" you asked.

"Well, your mom has been cleaning your room, preparing for your return back home in about 4weeks plus." your dad answered you.

*Return?*

You check your calender and started counting the number of days you had left. 

*It really is 4weeks plus..*

You looked back to them and say, "Really dad? Thats sweet of you mom."

Your mom smiled and say, "No problem. Just be prepared to come back soon. If you can, wanna bring my son-in-law?"

*Son-in-law?*

"Don't be funny mom. I'm not married yet." you tell your mom while giggling.

"Alright then. I wanna go make a sister for you with your mom now. Goodbye." your dad waved.

"EWWW DAD DON'T TELL ME. And goodnight mom, Goodnight dad. Love you too. Bye!" you waved back and waited for your parents to hang the Skype.

END OF FLASHBACK

You sighed and laid your head on the table.

You started tapping the calender in disappointment.

*4 more weeks till return to Singapore. I wonder when I can go out with Infinite oppas in this 4weeks.*

-------------------

Comment yeah? <3

hazwannsky