Nam ~~~~?

A Trip With Benefits

i'm so sorry for being so busy. actually both of us are busy. with prom and job interviews, we couldn't do it. SORRY!

------------

FInally, back to Korea.

The moment you set foot at the Gimpo Airport, you could smell the Korean air that you have inhaled for the past 7 months. 

Talking about 7 months, you only had 5 months left in Korea.

With that thought, your shoulders slumped in disappointment.

*why did time have to fly so fast? Its so annoying..*

"Yah Nam ~~~~!" you heard from behind you suddenly. *Nam..?*

You turned around only to be backhugged by Woohyun.

"Yah Oppa. I'm Lee ~~~~. Not Nam ~~~." you reminded him.

"I know. Its just that I feel like calling you Nam ~~~~ cause you're like a sister to me!" he tells you.

*aww.. I didn't know that Woohyunnie oppa thought of me this way..*

"YAH HYUNG GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" Myungsoo shouted, maybe a little too loudly.

"NOOOOO!" Woohyun says and took your hand, dragging you away from Myungsoo.

*so childish this boys.. lets just play along.*

"Bye Myungbaby! I shall go have fun with Woohyun oppa and maybe get married to him." you say as you waved Myungsoo goodbye jokingly.

"YAH LEE ~~~~!" Myungsoo says as he started chasing after you.

After some time, he caught up and pulled you away from Woohyun.

"YAH! Did you really plan on leaving me with Woohyunnie hyung..?" he say as he softly grazed his nose against yours.

"Of course not. I might love Woohyun. But only as a brother. For you.." you put an arm around his neck and kissed him. "I love you as my one and only boy."

He softly smiled at what you just said and hugged you tightly.

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

As I look a the couple, i couldn't help but feel jealous. 

Not wanting to hurt myself any longer, I walked away.

"Woohyun!" I heard Sunggyu hyung calling out to me.

As I turn, i saw an angry Sunggyu coming over. 

"What do you think you are doing!? Calling her Nam ~~~~!" Sunggyu hissed softly.

"The-The-There is n-nothing wrong!" I stuttered.

"Nothing wrong Woohyun? You like her. Face it!" Sunggyu say as he raised his voice a little.

*i like her..?* 

I look at Sunggyu hyung helplessly.

"You can't just call her Nam ~~~~ Woohyun.. You know Myungsoo may suspect right?.." Sunggyu says as he put one hand on my shoulder.

"Okay hyung.. I'll stop it.." Woohyun says. *Nam ~~~~, Nam ~~~~. Why does it feels so right?...*

I shook my head to get the thought out of my head.

I then looked over at the couple.

*Come to think of it.. I can't bear to separate the two.. They are so loving..*

END OF POV

 

"Lets get home for a days rest first. You guys must feel so tired after all that Japan promotions!" the manager say.

"NE!" everyone answered and walked to the van.

After everyone got on the van, the manager drove off back to the dorm.

-------------

:D comment!

hazwannsky