I worry for you, okay?

A Trip With Benefits

So... I broke my promise and updated again. OMG

hazwansky did it too!~

Seriously, last update >__<

I'll update again on... 9th november?

Keke, please anticipate it!~

Saranghey!~ <3

----------------------

The rest of you met Sungyeol & Sungjong at the van.

They were carrying a huge Candy Floss each and some drinks they bought for the other memebers.

Their Manager Hyung was there as well.

He just smiled at you.

Passing the drinks around, SungJong apologised for not buying an extra for you.

You told him that it was alright.

Right at that moment, Myungsoo passed his bottle to you, telling you to take his.

Before you could decline his offer, he shoved the bottle into you hand.

"Uh..Umm, thank you Oppa." you replied while Myungsoo just smiled at you.

Leader Gyu filled them in on your encounter with the violent fans while you began showing Dongwoo and Hoya the pictures you took earlier on.

"Hey, why are most of them Upclose of Myungsoo?" Hoya complained.

"Um... hehe." You smiled sheepishly at them.

Myungsoo was watching you from the side, laughing at your cuteness.

*Aww...She's so cute even when she's not doing anything*

 

"Wait, Myungsoo-ah, why do you keep looking into HER camera?" Dongwoo turned to face L.

L didn't expect the question and stared blankly at him.

"I uh...umm.. Did I?" was all he managed to spit out in the end.

After some time of chatting with Infinite, it was getting late and they offered to send you home.

You rejected their offer but Myungsoo said that he is still worried and it's on the way so why not.

*Ride with Infinite O_O Should I? *

"Okay... Fine, but just this once." You replied.

After a seemingly long car ride, the van stopped.

"Okay, we're here already. " Myungsoo said.

You looked out of the window, suddenly remembering that you forgot to tell them where you live but apparently, the van was right in front of your house.

*Strange... how does Myungsoo know where I stay?...*

You just shrugged it off, thinking that maybe you did actually tell one of them.

Just that you forgot.

You should have seen the look on the other members face.

When the rest saw that you were staying beside their old dorm, the turned and gave you a shocked look as you stepped out of the van.

When you looked up to look at them, their facial expression immediately changed, pretending nothing happened.

*Why were they...giving me such a look earlier on?....*

You shrugged that off as well, not wanting to delay them with useless questions.

You said your goodbyes and thanked them once again for helping you out.

Infinte enthusiatically bade you goodbye as well.

*Ah.... So cute!~ *

 

L's POV

"Bye Infinite Oppas. Thank you for today. Hope to see you guys again!~ we're just nearby.. tehehe.." you tell infinite.

"Oh, and kamsahamnida Manager Oppa for the ride." She added before closing the door of the van.

 

*smiles*

*Even her Backview's nice... :)*

"Ya, Myungsoo-sshi, if she's staying here, doesnt that mean that....." Sungyeol asked, pointing towards the direction of her house.

"Yea, she's the girl I saved the other night. What a coincidence huh?" I replied, still looking at her direction although she wasn't there anymore.

"Boy, she must really mean alot to you huh? *smirk* " Manager Hyung asked.

Soon Woohyun started to tease L and the other members joined in as well. 

"It's not everytime we get to see you so expressful you know..Except for times where the weather's too hot or too cold, you turn into some hyperactive kid." Sunggyu told him.

*Am I THAT bad?... seriously?*

 

END OF POV

 

--------------------

 

kekeke... Now the boys know

 

Keep those comments & Subscriptions coming!~

 

-riikaLynn