The real side of me

A Trip With Benefits

OHMY. Comment people.

------------

You nodded your head as you finally came to a decision.

It has been about 2 weeks since that time and it was still as bad.

*I guess...this is the only way*

"Everyone! Out for breakfast!" Sungjong called.

You took a deep breath and went out.

Instead of sitting at your usual place beside Myungsoo, you sat beside Dongwoo.

"Baby? Why are you sitting beside Dongwoo? Come sit here." Myungsoo pat at the chair beside him.

You looked at him and kept the poker face.

"Why should I?" you coldly reply.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

You took what you wanted to eat and stood up, "I'm going in."

*Yes.. i need to detatch myself from Myungsoo.*

The days went by like that.

You gave him the cold treatment.

Everyone realized the change between you.

Once, you stood at the balcony and breathed in the fresh air. 

Suddenly, you felt arms wrapping itself around you.

"Baby ~" Myungsoo cooed.

You quickly slapped his hand off and turned around, "DONT TOUCH ME! AND WHO IS YOUR BABY!?"

You then stormed back into the house.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo saw everything.

"Do you realize the change in ~~~~?" Sunggyu asked.

"I do hyung.. Whats wrong with her..?" Dongwoo asked.

Everyone noticed the change.

They all thought that it was weird that she was treating the love of her life like that.

 

; ~~ A FEW DAYS LATER ~~;

 

"I want a break up L." you say suddenly to Myungsoo in the presence of everyone.

"Don't joke baby. I know you love me." Myungsoo smiled.

"No. I dated you for the thrill. Woah. Now I know how it feels to date a celebrity." you lied.

"What..?" Myungsoo say.

"I don't like you L. It was a lie. I played around with you. Understand that." you tell him.

“Don’t go…Dont joke anymore… I know you’re lying right?....” Myungsoo said with a sad smile, praying that it was all just a joke.

“No, no I’m not. I don’t like you okay? It was just… for fun I guess.”

You replied cooly.

“Wae?! I don’t believe you, I don’t believe you… how can that be? After everything we’ve done & been through..”

 

“Kim Myungsoo! it up alright? i don’t have any feelings for you. Not even a bit. I was using you.”

You shouted with your best are-you-stupid tone, trying your best to hide the pain that you wanted to shout out.

“NO! I DON’T BELIEVE!! Then what is this?! HUH?” Myungsoo grabs your hand and pulls in up.

You were still wearing your ring. 

“Then why are you still wearing this?...” 

You just took out the ring and threw it at him.

“You can take it back, I don’t need it anymore. Besides, I wanted those nice things from you.”

 

The shocked and heartbroken Myungsoo crumbled to the ground, with tears flowing like a river.

He tried to catch his breath between sobs and managed to stutter a few words.

“Wh…why… I thought our love was true, I genuinely loved you with all my heart & soul…Wae?!..This is all just a bad dream right?..” he looked up to you with those pitiful eyes.

You turned away, unable to meet his eyes as you saw the hurt you cause him.

His look haunted you, making your heart wrench.

You answered, trying to sound indifferent.

“No, it’s not. Because it was fun to be with an idol that everyone wants.

Just because you’re L, you're the visuals of Infinite! I was lucky, i had the guy every girl would die for! Thank you, I had fun with you but its over now. I’m sick of this game.”

You turned to walk away only to be stopped by two hands grabbing on to your wrist.

Turning around, you saw Myungsoo still kneeling, head bowed.

“Waeyo?… ~~~ yeoboya... Hajima…don’t leave me… you promised me you’ll never leave my side ever…why?...I can’t… I don’t know what to do without you… I don’t know how to carry on if you really leave me…serious…”

He pleaded but all you did was to shake his hand off and walked away, leaving a broken and defeated L kneeling on the floor.

 “~~~. I thought you were different… You knew! You knew the real me! Why are you doing this to me now?! Our love was real! Your love is! If playing us was your real intention, you would have broken up with me and gone to play with Woohyun or Hoya hyungs' feelings! ” Myungsoo had lost it and was practically shouting like no one’s business.

“Ya! Lee ~~~, look at me!!!” Myungsoo grabbed your arm and turned you around.

“I AM KIM MYUNGSOO!! KIM – MYUNG – SOO! With or without Infinite. When we were together… were you lying all this while? I showed you me, Kim Myungsoo and not who everyone knows as L…I showed you my weak side because I knew or I thought I knew that you were the only one who I could show it to…Why did I trust me heart to you?.. WAEYO?!”

You couldn’t take any more of it and immediately ran to the room, frightened and hurt.

Yes, hurt.

Hurt that you had to do this to your one and only true love.

"Is love all just a joke?---" You heard Myungsoo's faint voice.

After that, you heard a plop sound and some scrambling.

“Ya, Myungsoo! Dongsaeng!~ L, wake up wake up! Don't scare us~”

It turns out that Myungsoo had fainted.

Things have been busy for Infinite.

Everyone was exhausted.

Myungsoo just couldn't stand the shock on top of the exhaustion.

* I… didn’t know it would be so…*

You felt choked and suffocated.

You hated yourself for doing this to him.

It really hurt you to see him like this.

At his weakest, especially when it was you who caused him the deepest pain.

Before you could reach the door, a hand grabbed you and spun you to him.

Staring back at you with anger, disappointment and heartache was Nam Woohyun.

You tried to look away frantically and tried to pull away and that earned you another stare from Nam Woohyun.

You looked back at him begging him silently to let go.

Suddenly his gaze softened and he released his grasp on you.

 

Woohyun’s POV

I grabbed hold of her, wanting to give her a good lecture.

How could she use us like this.

Anger and Hatred built up inside of me.

Worse is that I felt betrayed.

I couldn't believe this was the girl I once loved.

Heck, the girl we all love.

And then something caught my attention

*Her eyes!*

*Why…? There’s something weird about it..*

Looking right into her eyes, I knew something was amiss.

Myungsoo… her…

If she really was playing with us, why is there hurt in her eyes?...

Why does she seem the most affected by this?

Strange…

"Woohyun ah... Something's amiss here..." Hoya whispered suspiciously.

"You saw that too?" I asked, suprised.

Hoya just nodded his head in reply.

"..But first let's get Myungsoo to the hospital."

There’s more to this than what we see.

I am sure of it.

END OF POV

*Mian Myungsoo Oppa… I had no choice… I know.. I know the real you… as Kim Myungsoo, not L… You’re right, you shouldn’t have given your heart to me… mianhae… jinja mianhae…Please be okay...*

A tear escaped your eye, tears that you were holding back so badly in order to complete your task.

*Why… why must things be like this?...*

 

With each day, you treated him worse than before.

Your relationship with him soured as you wanted but no one knew the pain you were going through.

There were many times you wanted to just run to him and hug him, and tell him everything was a front, to tell him you were sorry.

* I must.. I must hang on even if it's killing me. Even if it hurts him now... At least he won't have to suffer next time... I have to.. He needs to hate me to forget our love.. It's the only way I can save Infinite & him... He deserves better.*

"Mianhae Oppa..." You whispered to yourself.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

*Why is this happening?! This is not the real her. I know it!*

Tears fell and wetted my notebook.

I was flipping through our couple diary with all our memories inside.

"How can someone like her be this cruel? Was it all just a front?.." I asked myself softly, choking a little on my tears.

I felt so confused.. 
Everyday I just want to talk to her, I wanted things to go back to normal but I just couldn't do anything.

She was avoiding me, pushing me away.

It feels like I'm falling, dying.

Picking up my pen, I began to write in our diary.

It seems like the diary became my place to comfort.

Where I would write everything out after all the changes.

In tonight's entry, I wrote:

...I missed those times we had together.

My love for you is real.

Why can't you see that?

Have I made the wrong decision to entrust my heart to you?

Everytime I ask myself this but my answer would always be the same. No, it was the right decision.

Whether or not you were playing with me, for once in my life, I experienced true love. 

You make me crazy, I can't function right.

Every memory is still as sweet.

Even if it was just this short period of time, I treasured it wholly.

Not once, did I regret.

With tears falling, I ended.

END OF POV

------------

T_T

WHY YOU MAKE MYUNGSOO CRY?! D:

LOLS. Kidding.

riikaLynn