Don't go

A Trip With Benefits

Hello!~

HAPPY 2012 <3

-----------------

Days passed quickly as Infinite's schedules grew.

To you, it was kind of a relief as you felt bad and awkward around them especially after how you were acting around them.

Infinite being the awesomest people around still cared and loved you even after all you had done and myungsoo was not giving up.

They tried countless times to get you back but as usual, you gritted your teeth and stayed firm.

Sadly for you, your plan about making them detest you wasn't as easy as you thought.

*Aish,This is not going well..*

During varietiy shows, some of the Emcees would ask about he incident and they would try their best to answer it in a way that doesnt hurt you, them or the Inspirits & they tried to look as Natural as possible, clearly hiding the pain and exhausting time they were having.

Some of the Emcees were nice and tried to help clear the situation up but some were as usual gossipy and blew the matter up even bigger than it already was.

Seeing this stressed you up further and soon, you were down to your last resort.

"I'm moving out."

You suddenly annouced as you and infinite had dinner together after a long time.

The news caused everyone to stop eating and even caused Sungyeol to drop his bowl.

"Ah waeyo?!" Sungyeol and Sungjong screamed in unison.

"If it's because of the situation, we forbid you to, " SungGyu instructed firmly, "I don't want you to get hurt by the large group of antis..."

*Here I go...*

Frustratedly, you slammed your chopsticks onto the table and stood up.

"I've just had it enough here okay?! You guys are just freaking irritating!"

With that you left the table with half of your food untouched.

Myungsoo suddenly started shouting at you, "Oh now, so what? after creating a whole lot of mess for us, you're leaving us in the lurch? Playing with all of us, bringing us down?!"

That was myungsoo's final straw.

He had it with you.

"And second, don't freaking waste your food. You don't know how many people are dying of starvation!"

With that he grabbed your bowl and dumped the remaining rice into his.

*I know... I don't like wasting food too but--*

"Finally, Infinite will not crumble before you!" Myungsoo whispered harshly as he continued to poke his bowl of rice fiercely.

*Finally, Thank you...for finally hating me.*

You shut the door quickly before your tears started to fall.

----------------

Ignore any errors for now.

I'm too lazy to proof read and edit it. :X

riikaLynn